- Cord is plastic, not rubber. This greatly reduces the friction and grip, which allow it to glide around edges and corners far better than a rubber cord, which usually gets stuck and starts pulling even though there is a lot more slack to go.
- Plugs are soft and comfortable.
- Plugs are short and does not poke in/out when laying on the side on a hard pillow.
- The microphone/click piece is made up of two halves that can be pressed together. This makes it easy to click it quickly and effortlessly how ever you approach it. There is no need to fiddle ad find the actual button since the whole piece is the button.
- They work great with my iPhone 3G and 4. As expected you can click to play/pause music, hold to initiate voice control, click to answer a call, etc.
- Cord is slightly too short. Sometimes it gets stuck around some picket or jacket corner and starts pulling out of your ear.
- Does not have a volume control.
The bad aspects of these headphones is not worse than any other headphones out there, regardless of price, so this is still the best headphone I know of to date.