Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I believe you can download the software to make it compatible with Apple Mac, have a look at their website http://www.soundblaster.com/products/Sound-Blaster-Tactic3D-Omega-Wireless.aspx
10 Mar 2014 by Ms. Hazel I. Chadbourne
votes
I have never noticed this.
27 Jun 2014 by Quentin Stephens
votes
Heya! I'm using this headset with windows 8 and have the same options I used to have when I was running the drivers under win 7. Naturally I'd suggest you download the latestbdrives from the website as this might play a role with compatibility.
22 Apr 2014 by Ioannis E. Kypraios
votes
It seems pretty good so far. I'm not sure how good the qualtiy of the mic is but it does work really well. The bluetoth range isn't that great, maybe 5 metres. Battery life could be better
22 Apr 2014 by Goonless
votes
sorry but i have no idea. They do say that with the standard windows drivers they can be used just as wireless headphones with a mic, as opposed to all the tweaks you get with the creative software. But whether an xbox has those drivers i wouldn't know.
30 Mar 2014 by Antony Wren
votes
from all the info I can fined it is possible the it would work on a ps3 the creative web sit says the it will work with ps4 so it makes me think it will.
30 Jan 2014 by shaun hourigan
votes
I do not have a sure answer ( you should ask Creative technical support about this ) . However I think that a product that does not allow for this it's a very bad one and needs to be redesigned. Sorry that I can not be more helpful !
1 Sep 2014 by Calin Nicolae Popa
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers