Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless Gaming Headset with SBX (PC/MAC)
Find the latest releases and bundle offers on PS4.
|Price:||£69.47 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Features a 2.4 GHz gaming grade wireless audio for powerful wireless gaming audio without latency or static
- Fully customisable -- fully customise the lighting and every audio aspect of your headset
- SBX Pro Studio - your personal audio dashboard allows you to control audio technologies
- SBX Surround - free yourself from the limits of 7.1 audio. SBX Surround positions audio in a 360 degree true-to-life sound stage
- SBX Crystalizer - the clang of armor, the hum of a plasma rifle - SBX Crystalizer ensures that every audio detail is heard
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wireless audio superiority made affordable
The Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless Gaming Headset is the must-have gear for serious gamers, delivering superior uncompromised wireless gaming audio that's backed by decades of legendary Sound Blaster expertise.
The headset features SBX Pro Studio audio technologies, which allow you to fully customise every aspect of your headset's audio settings. SBX Surround positions audio in a 360-degree sound stage that's much more realistic than standard 7.1 solutions. Massively powerful 50 mm FullSpectrum drivers are meticulously tuned to produce the most accurate 3D gaming audio environment available for your PC or Mac. With 16 million colours, the earcups' SB Prism LED illumination gives you an almost unlimited choice of colours to represent your team or gaming gear setup.
Get the ultimate, most affordable wireless gaming headset in its class, and feel the rage being unleashed.
High calibre wireless gaming headset
Experience superior, static-free uncompressed wireless gaming audio without any latency.
50 mm FullSpectrum drivers
Experience a high-powered, no-holds-barred 3D gaming audio experience with massive bass and detailed highs.
Fully customisable audio and illumination
Personalise your headset by customising every aspect of your audio or earcup illumination settings exactly the way you want it.
3D surround sound
Free yourself from the limits of physical 7.1 audio. Immerse yourself right in the middle of your game.
Up to 16 hours battery life
Incredible sound deserves an equally incredible battery life. Play for up to 16 hours at a time with a single charge. You can recharge your headset even while in use, so you'll never need to put your game on hold.
Accessible on-ear audio controls
Easily adjust your game volume or mute your microphone on the fly. With the rotary volume control dial, you can make faster, more precise volume adjustments.
16 million-colour illuminated ear cups
Put on a colour that fits your style or mood. Choose from a dizzying 16 million colours to complement your gaming team, rig, or aura.
Take on a persona
With VoiceFX, you can match your voice to your game avatar, be it an orc, elf or alien infiltrator. Don't just play your avatar, BE your avatar.
SBX Pro Studio
SBX Pro Studio Suite of effects will transform your audio experience into a High-Definition multimedia adventure.
Note: Please ensure to check on the mechanical fittings of the boom-mic connection or the USB connection to ensure the fitting is OK, besides upgrade the firmware: with respect to the instructions listed in the guide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The removable mic is a great idea, and I hope it doesn't come loose over time as losing the ability to question the parentage of your opponent and advise him of his mother's poor sexual prowess at an inoportune moment could prove embarrassing. The dongle is a bit big, and the annoying pulsing bright white light is annoying. Especially when it pulses. The ability to twist the 'phones 90 degrees to ease storage is a great idea, but I fail to see the point of the LED lights in the two cans. If you're wearing it you won't see 'em, and no-one else will think they're cool, mainly because you'll look so bedazzlingly stupid just wearing them. Turn them off and save your battery life, looking a little less stupid into the bargain.
Speaking of power, the 'phones recharge via a micro-USB cable, a brightr spanking red one of which is included in the package. You'll not lose that one in the cable spaghetti too easily. The on/off button pulses white during charging and goes off when the headset is fully charged. I'd have preferred a red charge light and green light for full, but I'm a stickler for conventions that make sense like that. Where would we be if traffic lights just went off when you could go? The emergency room... that's where!Read more ›
* It's really difficult to switch it on. There's a lot of holding down the button, briefly clicking, plugging it in and out... sometimes it works right away, sometimes it takes me a few minutes to get it working. Though it works perfectly when it's plugged in and charging.
* Most of the times it charges to around 25% and doesn't continue charging. It just stays there. A lot of times I left it overnight and while I was at uni (15 hours of charging in total) and I came back to a 30% charge. It's infuriating. It's essentially a wired headset with a very temporary wireless option
* If I move around too much (and I don't even mean around the room - just in my seat) it will often desync for half a second or so. You may think it's nothing, but when it syncs back, it gives off a very distinct chime. It happens all too often.
If you're like most and don't get these problems, remember 3 things:
* Download the headset software from the Creative website. It lets you control things like Mic Volume, Master Volume, Colour and Pulsing of the glowing case, create profiles, gives you access to options like Dialog Plus and Smart Volume etc.
* Let it fully charge before you switch it on and use it.
* If for some reason, the headset and the USB receiver aren't factory synced, hold down the receiver button until it starts flashing rapidly, switch on your headset and hold down the microphone mute button. It should start flashing rapidly as well, quickly catch signal and your headset case should then start glowing on the sides.
Note if you plan to do this try plugging the usb transceiver into your monitor or any port not hidden bellow your desk as it will have to go through alot more crap to get to your headset and limit your range.
Now the bad, oh so bad. The build quality on this is appalling. First plastic support on the inside of the metal strip used in size adjustment will snap on both sides. Mine did this within 6 months of usage but doesnt effect the unit at all. Also the red bits on the top of the ear phone start to chip away leaving it looking a bit s***. In the last 2 months I have had the screw mountings snap inside, these are made of such thin plastic I'm surprised they lasted this long! And this is where your left with an unusable product as each ear needs 2 screws to hold it in place and with one missing you end up with one side hanging by only a cable :(
This is VERY disappointing as I have only used it for 1 1/2 years and for £70 was thinking it would last alot longer, especially from a brand like creative.
Lastly, as other reviews have now mentioned (not when I purchased though) the headset does seem to dig in on top of your head which makes wearing for long periods not very nice.
Overall I was happy with the product until it started falling apart, But this is a fault in the design of the housing so I assume this would happen to everyone eventually. So I can only advise people to AVOID this particular headset.
Addition, The headset will now longer charge and is useless to me :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty disappointed with this headset. Things started out ok but as soon as it was out of warranty the volume dial suddenly stopped working. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Mr B.
The sounds quality is good, but don't be fooled into thinking that this makes the product worth this hefty price tag. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Jay
badly has the battery for 16 hours after 3 hours there if I was a very bad esprenciaPublished 2 months ago by Jose Silva
Don't buy these or the wraths because the construction is shoddy and the earcups snap off, and when you tell them this they don't care so don't replace them. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Oliver Bone
Nice quality headphones, loved the wireless part with removable mic.
But returned them due to the sheer weight on my (hairless) head. Read more
Quite Comfortable, Very Good Range . Pretty Good Mic. Very Impressed. I Really Recommended This Product.Published 5 months ago by Samuel Baker
After only 2 months this product stopped working,but after speaking to Amazon they quickly replaced the item. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Jurgen Mitchell
All I can say is there that good I got rid of my turtle beaches, sound is awesome, the mic is great and can be unplugged when not in use and these are perfect if like me your pc... Read morePublished 5 months ago by simon