on 29 August 2003
This compact volume is one of the most valuable books I have ever read. The material that it covers is very densely packed, and works on many, many levels at once - any given passage can (and will!) resonate on mental, physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological levels all at once. Since your priorities and states of mind change as time passes, your perceptions and understanding of the material will change as well, so please take Dr Chopra's advice and read a section daily. I have been reading the entire book every day for a year now, and it still offers new insights and lessons every day.
Start your day with a dose of Chopra, and set your mind for a day of graceful, successful abundance!
on 29 November 2001
This is an inspiring book that deserves to be refered to again and again.
Because this book is extremely concentrated Dr Deepak Chopra suggests it is read through once and then to read 5 pages on a daily basis as a lifelong habit. His promise is that wealth in all its forms will then follow you.
In his a-z of clearly laid out steps to gaining affluence he explains such diverse things as why it is not necessary to judge people or things as good or bad, that luxury is our natural state, as well as why we should exult in the success of our competitors and enemies and much, much more...
This book is clearly not only for creating affluence in our lives but for fulfilment in all areas of our lives as well. It shows why Dr Chopra is a world-renowned leader in the field of human potential.
I predict that life will get better for you if you take to heart even some of the suggestions in this excellent book.
on 21 February 2010
This is a great book to refer to daily. No book is perfect and I don't agree with everything in it, but generally I do. Ultimately we've all got to make up our own mind on how we handle life's journey but this book is one to view. I also recommend "The Seven Spritual Laws Of Success" by Deepak Chopra - I've only bought the DVD version which I think is beneficial as it also contains a little booklet.
on 27 January 2014
A contemporary and comprehensive digest of the ancient indian wizdom.
Amazing book which demands your full attention.
Thank you for this book!
on 17 March 2013
I listen to this CD whenever I need to put life back into perspective. The information is profoundly effective and beautiful to listen to. The message works on a subliminal level and has huge impact. You don't even need to work at it. Just listen and enjoy and the magic starts to happen.
on 25 June 2012
This is a very small book with an enormous amount of valuable information between the covers. Don't be fooled, the content is densely packed with advice and needs to be digested slowly over time. I am glad i took a chance and bought it recently.
on 18 February 2014
A great book that will change your life if you really follow the steps and make it a part of your everyday life schedule and is a way to gain spiritual enlightenment if you are already on the path.
on 21 November 2015
I am doing a Bi-Aura healing course in London and it was one of the recommended books to purchase. I have found it very helpful in my studies. An excellent an explanatory book that will change lives for the better.
on 23 May 2014
Good delivery! Thank you!
Book new in good condition.
Bought as a present for a member of my family.
My copy is a bit tatty now!
on 28 December 2015
Pefect companion to Chopra's 'Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success'