Your One-Stop Source for Crazy Quilting Know-How
From Victorian quilts to contemporary works of art, crazy quilting has evolved into a beautiful mixture of piecing, embroidery, and fabric techniques.
Crazy Quilting: The Complete Guide tells you everything you need to know to create your own beautiful heirloom crazy quilts, including:
- 10 different methods for piecing
- More than 100 embroidery stitches for ribbons, flosses and threads
- Techniques for dyeing, painting, stamping, printing, and embroidering on silk, cotton, rayon, wool and linen
- Instructions for adding buttons, beads, tassels, cording and other dimensional embellishments
- Tips for finishing your quilts