Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 August 2014
Really enjoyed this second book in the series, initially was a little worried about reading it after reading the reviews as I'd loved both Lil and Tank in the first book and didn't look forward to see the loving relationship they had, turn to dust. Is Tank a jerk in this book .. Hell yes. Are there parts where I'd love to kick him in the balls.. Yep ! But it's a journey they both need to take and like most great things in life... Their road to happiness is a hard one but some worth it in the end !!!
on 29 June 2014
Absolutely loved this book, I loved Lil & Tank after the Ride and couldn't Waite to hear more ;-) I'm so glad there story wasn't plain sailing because that would have been boring, there story however was perfect for them, I love how they fought there love but also how they fought to stay together ;-) please tell me there's going to be more from the Hells Disciples mc because I'm already missing them ;-( we all need more how about Rampage & lailah, Stitch & Cali, happy, sergeant, crush, king, blade, kash, and deffinetly peaches & Gin"s story, there's at least 10 More books that could be written. Amazing story written by an amazing author can't Waite for more of your work jaci j. If your yet to read this series then hurry up your missing out ;-) x
on 1 July 2014
For those who have read 'The Ride' by Jaci J this sequel is a must read.

This book is not at all what i expected, it surpassed any expectations times 100! This is a continuation of Tank and Lil's story from book 1. It doesnt go at all in the direction expected so be prepared. When people us the cliche` 'its an emotional rollercoaster' they are definately talking about this book. The usual MC parts are still in this book but the storyline is more based around the relationship between Tank and Lil and how they move forward with their relationship. I cried at this book and wanted to scream at Tank but in the end loved this book!

Can't wait for more in this series from Jaci J - Roll on Rampage's story!
on 4 January 2016
Feeling the guilt over what happened to Lil  (read book 1!), Tank sinks into drink and drugs and basically treating Lil like rubbish.....he can't let her go though....so he is pushing her, urging her to leave.

Poor old Lily....I really really loved her...what she went through and now this? Noooooooo.

I loved Tank in book 1 but his hurtful, extreme actions in this book made me HATE him. Does he deserve Lily..that would be a big fat NO!

And that is what makes this book great, the writing, the feelings it pulls from you. My stomach was tight all the way through this. The author owes me a chill pill...my anxiety is through the roof!
on 15 July 2014
Crash and Burn is fab I really enjoyed this book I had finished it in a day. This book takes up from where The Ride finishes but we see Tank really struggling with what happened to Lil he's having nightmares and turning to drink to block things out. He's taking all his frustrations out on the one person that needs his support and love more than anything Lil. Will there relationship survive and what happens when Tank discovers a secret that Lil has been keeping from him. If you love reading MC books then this should definitely be on your reading list.
on 5 July 2014
Loved both of these books couldn't put them Down definitely worth reading.I love big sexy bikers and tank was definitely one .
on 2 August 2015
You will need to read book 1 The Ride first as this story continues on with Tank and Lil. Although I really liked this book I wanted to throttle that gorgeous hunk if a man, Tank!!!!!
There's alot of trials and tribulations but I was so glad at the final outcome.
Off to read The Rage now, which is book 3 in this fab series
on 10 July 2014
Brilliant read, couldn't put it down. This is the second book in the series and it's even better than the first, if that's possible. Great strong characters, lots of alphas and the usual mc banter and in house squabbles. Loved it, can't wait for the next book in the series, hoping that there will be one. Excellent read
on 1 November 2014
Tank and Lil's story continues and it is equal parts heartbreaking and uplifting. I loved the way the writing brought out all of Tank's turmoil even if I did want to smack him at times and Lil's heartbreak is so clear as she continues to stand by Tank despite everything he puts her through.
on 27 September 2014
Another great book to the series... I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Hell's Disciples.... Gripping story....Lil has put up with a lot from Tank I don't know how she done it I was shouting at her to just walk away but without giving anything away you will have to read it.....ENJOY!!!!!