Colour: Black|Size: 12 Regular|Change
Price:£24.99+ £3.90 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 May 2015
I bought these for my wife a couple of weeks ago and she is really pleased with them. I have been buying the men's equivalent for a few years now so I was not surprised to see the women's version are just as good. They are perfect for almost all outdoor activities.They are very well made with plenty of stretch and the material is really warm and comfortable. You can wear them all day through rain and sun or whatever with no discomfort. The way the material can stretch is amazing. They fit well 'at rest' and don't look or feel particularly tight but they stretch with you as you walk up hills or scramble over rock faces. They never feel tight or constraining and you never feel as if a seam is going to split or anything like that. They are not waterproof of course, so you do need to carry waterproof over trousers with you, but they dry really quickly if they get wet and somehow they remain very comfortable even when soaking wet. They are lightweight so they are fine for Spring through to Autumn but you would need a winter lined pair for cold weather. They wash really well. You just put them on a standard 40 degree wash and then tumble dry for 5 minutes and they are ready to go. My wife says they are normal fit so you should just go for your normal size. She is size 14 regular and that size fits her perfect. As with the men's version you need to watch what you pay. Amazon is generally a lot cheaper than specialist outdoor shops on the high street and there are often considerable variations in price even within Amazon. or store. Even within the Amazon site I found considerable variations in price. 'Warwickshire Clothing' often seem to offer very competitive prices and their delivery is very fast and reliable. My advice is to (a) buy from Amazon and (b) shop around within Amazon.

Update. My wife asked me to add that she wears her Kiwi pro stretch pro's with a Craghoppers Inessa Fleece Ladies Jacket. The two go together really well and the combo (a) looks really cool and (b) is really warm and practical. She wears outfits like this for everything from climbing mountains to going down the shops. Hope this helps.
on 16 March 2014
It stretches with movement and has a wonderful feminine cut. I got this pair so I now have all the colours in the range. My black pair are about four years old do wear really well.
on 30 October 2014
Having looked at various reviews for different brands of walking trousers I decided to order these and I am very pleased I did. They are so comfortable and a lovely fit. Perfect for dog walks or hiking. I'm normally a size 8/10 and ordered these in a 8 and found them a great fit. I think the 10 would have been a bit too big.
on 17 October 2014
I already have another pair of these in black, so that's a good recommendation,
They are a good size and very comfortable to wear, I do a lot of walking and photography so they are ideal for that.
They wash very well and dry quickly. They do not need ironing, which unfortunately my partner did for me to be helpful and ended up scorching a another pair!
on 15 April 2016
The description says it's a kiwi pro stretch. The paperwork they send says it's a kiwi prostretch also. However the pants label says kiwi classic and the reason I bought these is because I tried them in a shop and thought it was a bargin that they are reduced on amazon but when they arrived today I'm so disappointed that I was misold this item. I had to return to the shop to buy them which is what I should have done in the first place. The waist is not as stretchy, the pockets are different, they feel and look different. These Amazon ones are made in China. The real pro stretch is made in Cambodia. Be aware in what your buying. You think it's a bargin but its not what it says it should be these are not pro stretch at all, these are just some cheap design. Do your self a favour and buy the real thing in store. The image on the left is the real deal the image on right is the Amazon trousers.
review image
on 4 April 2016
I always think it's important to have some stretch in my clothes, especially if you're going to be moving about lots. These trousers definitely fit the bill! As soon as I put them on I could tell they were much comfier than my other walking trousers, and they look pretty good too! I ordered the 8R (I am normally a smallish 10 and 5ft7) and they are a fairly loose fit on me. I was expecting them to be small considering the other reviews. If I lost any weight they might look a little loose but they wouldn't fall down or anything.
I have only worn at home so can't comment on how good they are for walking but will update if they are anything less than I expect. The roomy zipped pockets are a real bonus, one of which comes with a handy microfibre cloth inside to clean your glasses/sunglasses!
I would definitely purchase these in a few other colours - it's worth the money to have something this comfortable.
on 19 September 2014
I agree with a previous review that these might not be the latest design, they were a few cms more narrow round the waist- however this just meant that I didn't need a belt, so they are actually better. Fab for cycling & gym and smart enough for work. Love the zipped pockets. Awesome and worth the money.
on 23 May 2016
Sizing is large. Cut is more men's than women's.
I am size 10 or 12 depending on the make. I ordered 10 thinking the stretch would help if they were a little snug. They fit fairly well at the hip, although on the generous side, but the waist isn't much smaller and requires a belt or they slide down a bit which is annoying. I tried size 8 in a shop but they are too tight. Otherwise they seem pretty good. Not very shower resistant. Recommended for the less curvy but beware the sizing and order on the small side.
on 8 May 2016
I'm cheating slightly here as I bought two pairs of the version that can convert into shorts back in 2012 and they are still going strong. I'm reviewing here as I hope another happy user can answer my query... they are so stretchy that they very quickly get too loose in the waist so for the first time ever I have needed a belt with my trousers. But I haven't found one I'm completely happy with - any I use are a bit heavy and restrictive compared to the light trousers. Has anyone any recommendations?
on 7 July 2015
This style of Craghoppers trousers is very good if you can get the right fit. They do seem to vary in size between the colours as well.
I wear them not just for walking, so comfortable and easy care. They end up as gardening trousers, you can't easily wear them out.
Also be aware that colours can look deceptive online. The 'twilight' colour I thought was dark blue is in fact quite a bright blue and looks purple in sunlight.