Size: 12 Regular|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£26.80+ Free shipping

on 5 February 2013
Craghopper can be hit or miss quality wise, but these are a hit. Make sure you cool wash as this type of fabric can shrink in hotter washes. Neat fitting, athletic cut, flattering. Not top in the rain, just get wet, doesn't perform like Hagloff for example but Hagloff are 8o quid plus! These are comfortable, flattering leisure / walking / activity trousers for dry days. Or warm climate where a wet shower will dry quickly. I got my normal size 12 but am a slim 12. If you are a bit of a squeeze yourself in size, or want a comfort baggy fit, better go up a size, but otherwise sizing for me was spot on. Regular length good on 5ft 5 for flats/trainers/low heeled walking boots.
11 comment|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 September 2013
These trousers are in a good quality stretchy material - absolutely essential when clambering over gates and styles. They do not snag when dragged through gorse, brambles etc. They do not lose their shape - staying snug and well fitting, even after washing.
Most unexpected - they repel water! They were tested by some pretty severe weather, and shrugged off the rain: amazing.
I have ordered another 2 pairs, as I have never found any better.
on 19 September 2013
I have short legs with a large rear (bless) so I was sceptical that these would fit me, not many walking trousers do. However, i am absolutely delighted with my purchase. Good fit, good stretch so they are easy to move in. They even make the best of my short rotund figure! If you have similar issues to me I urge you to give them a go. If you have a nice slim athletic figure they will look fabulous while doing the job they were designed for.
on 9 October 2013
These walking trousers are very comfortable but also look good! Useful front pockets with zips and the added extra of a cloth to clean glasses/sunglasses attached inside one of the pockets.They are water-repellent.Great value for money and already my favourite walking trousers!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 October 2015
I bought these for my wife a couple of weeks ago and she is really pleased with them. I have been buying the men's equivalent for a few years now so I was not surprised to see the women's version are just as good. They are perfect for almost all outdoor activities.They are very well made with plenty of stretch and the material is really warm and comfortable. You can wear them all day through rain and sun or whatever with no discomfort. The way the material can stretch is amazing. They fit well 'at rest' and don't look or feel particularly tight but they stretch with you as you walk up hills or scramble over rock faces. They never feel tight or constraining and you never feel as if a seam is going to split or anything like that. They are not waterproof of course, so you do need to carry waterproof over trousers with you, but they dry really quickly if they get wet and somehow they remain very comfortable even when soaking wet. They are lightweight so they are fine for Spring through to Autumn but you would need a winter lined pair for cold weather. They wash really well. You just put them on a standard 40 degree wash and then tumble dry for 5 minutes and they are ready to go. My wife says they are normal fit so you should just go for your normal size. She is size 14 regular and that size fits her perfect. She wears her Kiwi pro stretch pro's with a Craghoppers Inessa Fleece Ladies Jacket. The two go together really well and the combo (a) looks really cool and (b) is really warm and practical. She wears outfits like this for everything from climbing mountains to going down the shops.
As with the men's version you need to watch what you pay. Amazon is generally a lot cheaper than specialist outdoor shops on the high street and there are often considerable variations in price even within Amazon. or store. Even within the Amazon site I found considerable variations in price. 'Warwickshire Clothing' often seem to offer very competitive prices and their delivery is very fast and reliable. My advice is to (a) buy from Amazon and (b) shop around within Amazon.
on 9 August 2013
These are excellent walking trousers. I now have a pair in each colour as I love them so much. Because of the stretch in the material they are an excellent fit and extremely comfortable..The size is spot on as normally I am a 10 and size 10 fit perfect. Would highly recommend to anyone. Excellent quality.
on 11 February 2016
I work outdoors and needed the trousers for my job and I've been pretty happy with them. In terms of length they fit me well though as I've discovered I need shorter leg in another range of craghoppers trousers some people might find them a little on the small side in comparison. They are quite lightweight they're better suited for warmer weather but I'm coping in the cold with an extra layer underneath them. My only fault with the trousers is that after about six months the fibres inside are now poking out through the fabric of the trousers quite a lot and it looks like they're covered in little hairs. I've attached a picture to explain what I mean, it doesn't look too good close up though I'm sure most people aren't going to really notice it too much when I'm wearing them. I am climbing around and walking through the woods all day in them so some wear is obviously anticipated though I had expected them to last longer than this.
review image
on 28 January 2013
A year on, all the stretch has gone and these trousers are baggy and shapeless, despite my sticking to the care instructions, washing them at 30C and never tumble drying them. I have written to Craghoppers, who claim they like to receive feedback,but they did not answer my query as to how I could better have looked after this product. Needless to say, I shall not be buying any more Craghoppers. I am sorry, because they appeared brilliant when I first bought them.
on 1 June 2013
comfortable, stretchy, not baggy in the legs, I wear them all the time not just for walking Lot more comfy than jeans! Very pleased to get them so cheaply and excellent delivery
on 31 December 2013
I bought these trousers for work and needed a pair that was practical as well as being fit to be seen in the office. They are perfect for this. Bought the 28 leg as I am 5'.1" and it is great to have trousers that don't drag on the ground. All round good buy and definitely the best trousers of this type that I have bought.