on 8 March 2014
Really nice, fits well, high quality, warm, looks it's money.
I bought 2 regatta ones and this - the regatta ones just don't look or feel their money, this is the fleece to buy
on 29 March 2014
I ordered this on a Tuesday night, about 11.30pm, standard delivery, the fleece arrived the following Saturday morning, a good service. The fleece is really nice, lightweight and fits nicely, not too baggy, quite a trendy fit I would say, the dark blue wave colour looks really good too, this is ideal for walking or hiking as it is so light, and also takes up little room in my rucksack. The price, £10 is a bargain, these are selling for £24 in go outdoors at the mo!
on 5 May 2014
I got this fleece for my boyfriend after getting myself the Craghoppers Women's Miska II Half Zip Fleece. It's a very lightweight, thin fleece but it keeps him warm. It fits very well and at £10 a bargain. My boyfriend wears it all the time. Lovely colour too.
on 29 April 2014
I have been very pleased with these micro fleeces. I wear them as a second layer over a tee shirt and I have found them warm and comfortable. They are also quick drying. They have also been durable. At the low price I paid on amazon they are a bargain!
on 25 September 2014
This is the first thing by craghoppers iv`e owned and have been more than happy with it. It fits well and the fleece it`s self is a nice feel and colour that washes well and doesn`t age quickly.
on 11 May 2014
When I received this I couldn't believe the quality for the price. I have bought other branded fleeces at three times the price and this is better by miles. Don't miss out.
on 9 May 2014
I chose this rating because this microfleece is warm,lightweight and stylish. An excellent baselayer on its own or when worn under or a top layer.
on 31 July 2014
Great, lightweight, nice and warm. Have bought three of them (in different colours but all equally as good).
on 7 April 2016
Have worn this for 2 years. Still warm and cozy. Great fleece. Will buy again.
on 17 March 2015
Very good fleece. Slim cut but very confortable.