Size: 13 YearColour: GraniteChange
Price:£20.69+ £3.95 shipping

on 14 March 2014
My daughter found these trouser just perfect. The ajustable waist makes the fit excellent and she loved being able to turn them up on the legs to.
on 30 June 2015
Tiny waist and legs way too long. Only suitable for a very tall and slender child!
on 3 January 2014
Got these for my two eldest as they attend cibs/scouts. Theyre perfect for the outdoor activities. robust and easy to wash/dry.
on 9 December 2014
I bought these for my 12 year old son who is a slim build and 154cm tall. Bought age 11-12. They fit perfectly, wash and dry easily and he likes wearing them. Win! Win! Win! Handy for hiking too as they dry quickly if they get rained on.
on 16 October 2014
Fast delivery, great item. Daughter pleased. Fit true to size in my opinion. (Ladies size 8 were too roomy around hip and thigh area and a bit big). Bring on DofE!
on 8 March 2015
Super product. I totally love Craghoppers and my kids have many pairs for all seasons of the year
on 4 October 2015
Bought for my son to wear at cubs and other outdoor activities. Works well.
on 22 November 2014
Bought for my son, lovely! Zippered pocket, can roll them up as shorts too
on 6 November 2014
Ordered wrong ones but these are really good as well
on 13 June 2015
good fit ideal for holiday, qick wash and dry.