Size: 12 Regular|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£23.40+ £3.90 shipping

on 13 October 2013
I found these trousers difficult to order as nowhere in the ad did it give the actual leg lengths. Short/regular/long? What does that mean? Length should be displayed in inches.To hopefully help anyone else puzzling over sizes, I'm 5ft 6ins tall and take a 32inch leg length. I chanced ordering the regular length. I made the right decision. The trousers are high waisted, which I prefer, and they just touch the floor at the back when I'm wearing trainers. Interestingly, when I looked at the label on the trousers it gave the length as 31 inches. I would say they're a bit longer than that.
Having viewed other comments on this site about sizing, I ordered the next size up from my usual and am very pleased I did. They are a very snug fit at the larger size, which doesn't do much for my self esteem, but at least they're comfortable. Don't think I would have even managed to fasten my usual size.
They also came with a tight belt, which I ended up cutting off as it was uncomfortable and to my mind,unnecessary.
I wore the trousers on a very cold day, and I didn't find them at all warm to wear. Because this is a lightweight fabric, it felt cold to the touch and felt cold on my legs.And they also felt very light.
These are quite a smart,comfortable pair of trousers, and probably best kept for summer. They aren't the most stylish, shape-wise, but they are practical, have plenty of stretch in the fabric when bending, and spring back into shape without leaving those awful knee marks. I managed to spill a cup of tea down them on the first wear, and the liquid just ran straight off without soaking into the fabric which impressed me.
I like these pants, but will have to pick and choose weather temperatures to get the best out of them.
on 10 January 2011
Fantastic style, superb fit, loads of hidden pockets, secure zips, perfect for work and the best part was the coating which meant that the spilt fruit juices and monkey odours washed straight out. These trousers are as good now as they were when I purchased them and they get washed three or four times a week.If you only ever buy one pair of good quality trousers for work or walking make it these
on 3 April 2010
The trousers are ok except for the waist size. why do these types of trousers come with a small waist? it says size 14 but even that is a bit too snug for me. I' keeping these because i can do something about them myself but next time i will go to a real shop and try before buying.
Am I the only one to have these problems? By the way, I'm a size 12!
on 24 May 2011
They do the job - strong; dry quickly if it rains; easy to wash and dry; not very stylish, but who cares in the mountains. Worth buying 16 (I normally wear 14) to give room for movement and thick clothes in cold weather.
on 17 October 2011
Trousers are well made and comfortable, very durable when walking through rough countryside. Plenty of pockets. They wash well and dry quickly. Be aware of sizing - I ordered a size 14 which is usually slightly large for me but it was a VERY small 14 - suggest ordering at least a size larger than you normally take. The short length is approx 29" leg length.
on 22 December 2011
After much ducking and diving through choices of colours and leg length I managed to bag these trousers for just £7.20 which makes them excellent value for money. I have a 32" inside leg and the standard length is just right for me, which is great as buying trousers that are long enough is usually a nightmare. They do come up small elsewhere - I have a 29" waist and thought it best to get the size 14, the 12 wouldn't have gone near me but these are a great fit. They are not winter trousers and so did get soaked through when I wore them in a very wet Wales but they did dry quickly. No zip offs, but plenty of pockets including zip pockets, good shape and very comfy.

If you're not fussy about colour then you can't go wrong - you'd be hard pushed to find better value than this.
on 28 October 2012
I got these on recommendation from a friend for walking. They are very comfortable and designed to dispel any rain, which they really do. Very light, with useful pockets.

The only downside, which isn't really a downside, is that I ordered regular, which is my normal leg length, but they were too long. But that's better than being too short!! Would rather have them a bit longer so they can be shortened, rather than the other way round. Wouldn't stop me buying some more in the future as wasn't/isn't a problem.
on 13 October 2012
Item arrived well ahead of due date. I walk my dog a lot and these trousers are perfect for this. Lots of pockets to store dog goodies etc. I had had crag hoppers before so I already knew the quality of the brand. Would definitely recommend.
These trousers have all you would expect from Craghoppers: plenty of zips and pockets and a neat fit with a clip belt. What I particularly like about them is that they are cut like ordinary trousers in a style like slacks so that one doesn't look out of place in towns after the hike. This makes them not the latest in looks but they are respectable, decent and a safe darkish colour which goes with almost anything. They do seem to keep clean and shed spills and are a strong cotton weight so that they can be worn on most days except for the extremes and, of course, you can always wear tights or leggings under in winter or roll them up in summer. I have these and the Karrimor lined winter walking trousers (also reviewed) and they see me through almost all weathers. For a downpour I favour Muddyfox waterproof (I have reviewed these too!)
on 26 January 2014
Great trousers, they dry fabulously quickly, so great if you get caught in a rain shower (likely at the moment!) and quick to wash and dry. Very comfortable and I find that they are slightly thicker material than most other makes of walking trousers, so they are great in colder weather too. My only quibble would be that they do come up quite high on the waist - I like a fairly high waist, but these do seem exceptionally high....