on 28 June 2014
This was the first time i'd worn Craghoppers - and they were ideal on my recent holiday to Turkey - so i could unzip the bottom half to cope with soaring temperatures whilst viewing so many ancient sites.
on 18 October 2013
Fab product. Small fitting as I'm usually a 14 but bought a 16 to fit comfortably. Tested trousers at a company day where it poured down all day...they were soaking on the outside but I was lovely and warm and dry...great value!
on 19 July 2013
I bought a size up from my usual size, after being advised that it might be a bit tight otherwise for leaping off those rocks etc. Been really great, bought 2 more of different colours. One of them had no belt though, not clear why as the other 2 had belts. Being zip offs makes them great, you take off on a hike in the early evening (with the compact legs in you backpack); and when its cooler latter and the insects are biting you simply re-attach the legs. They are not as heavy as jeans but seem sturdier, plus numerous pockets for all those bits & bobs. okay if you sweat as they dry off pretty fast, not tried them in the cold yet so not sure how they would hold out. No worries, even for the curvier bodies, they feel very comfortable and are great even for pottering about the house. The zipped off legs can be a bit long, simply fold them up and they stay put at any height of your choice.
on 24 July 2011
The sizing is small on this. Order up one size. I am having to return it as it is far too small though I ordered my usual size.
on 1 September 2013
I have just been on a walking holiday with this pair of trousers and they were great. I was slightly worried that the zips would rub as I think a review on another site mentioned this, but after a full 9 hours walking they still felt great and I didn't even notice the zips. I also wore them as shorts while kayaking and they dried extremely quickly afterwards.

Lots of reviewers have mentioned the size - I am usually a size 10, an 8 in a couple of shops and sometimes a 12, so I was considering ordering a 12 as everyone seemed to recommend ordering a size up. I tried on some non-zip-off Craghoppers in a store and found that the size 10 was snug but fit well, while the 12 was looser but also fit fine. In the end I ordered a 10 and was very happy with the result, so basically I wouldn't worry too much about the size - it just depends how you like your walking trousers. They come with a belt so if slightly too big it wouldn't be a problem.
on 4 August 2015
Arrived a day later than expected, which was a little inconvenient. The fit was fine, although the label stated there was some elastication in the waist band which wasn't evident. They appear to be perfect for what I need, ie a hiking holiday next month. They appear to be good quality and what I anticipated from the description (except for the elastic at the waist).
on 13 October 2013
This is the second pair of Craghopper's Kiwi Zip offs I have purchased and contrary to many of the reviews I found the fit to be perfect! However I did order Regular, even though I am 5'8" ,and the length was ideal so perhaps they are sized a little on the long side but around the waist/hips my usual size 12 was fine.
on 8 February 2012
These are a great fit for me and true to size as I am an 8 in jeans.I am slim on the hips and these are not too baggy. The long ones are slightly long for me with trainers on and I am 5'8" but the regular were too short. Nice quality material. Quite slim on the leg when converted to shorts.
on 29 April 2014
Great trousers but just way too big, I already have a pair of Craghoppers and they fit well but these were just big all over and not at all flattering! Lovely material, good quality, just a real shame of the sizing.
on 27 August 2014
These trousers are great as shorts!! When the bottoms are zipped on they are uncomfortable around the zipped area. I used them as shorts when I first had them but not sure I'd have kept them if I'd worn them as trousers. The length is great, as is the material, it's just the zip that's annoying.