on 26 February 2014
This is the first ski helmet I've bought. I found it surprisingly comfortable and warm, even in the cold weather conditions frequent in Vermont. Helmet seems well ventilated and the chin strap seems solid enough and easily adjustable. Clip at the rear and the sculptured shape accommodated my goggles nicely. In summary I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked wearing the helmet.
on 23 March 2014
This helmet was £35.00 plus £10 delivery when i bought it which is a great price for a helmet of this quality. Did me well for a week in Bansko Bulgaria and I think it will last me for quite a few more ski holidays. The opening/closing air vents are a nice touch and also the ear pads can be un-clipped from the helmet which is useful if skiing on a hot day.
on 10 April 2016
Ok, so as an experienced skier who has never worn a ski helmet I thought I should lead by example now my 2 children are on the slopes with us too, and I'm making them wear one!! I must admit, I'm the type that doesn't like bulky hats etc, especially not helmets, getting in the way when I'm skiing, and was worried that my head would get cold if I wasn't wearing a nice fluffy hat! I couldn't have been more wrong! After a very dubious trying on, I thought it was fine. Just back from the French Alps and I can hand on heart say this has been my best purchase! Head lovely and snug without overheating, with help from the adjustable vents. Ears nice and toastie and it looked pretty good too. Ive tried on other expensive brands and I would highly recommend this if its your first one and you dont want to spend a small fortune. It feels pretty robust, yet is light enough to be comfortable, all the velour lining comes out and can be machine washed. For the price paid on here I wouldnt dream of ever renting one and I'm pretty sure this will last me the rest of my skiing life. Postage was quick from Germany too, and very well packaged.
on 16 May 2015
First time I've worn a helmet for skiing, as I usually don;t like the weight and closed in feeling. This was light and comfortable without being too warm. The ear pieces can be removed. I thought I would mostly use it without the ear pieces aa but found them quite comfortable too. I thought it would be a bit tricky keeping googles up on the peaked front but that works fine too. Sunglasses fit underneath too. I'm very pleased with this helmet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2015
excellent quality helmet looks good and fits perfect looks more expensive than it was.
on 21 February 2016
Nice helmet but no idea how to remove the ear pads...any ideas?
on 10 March 2015
Good value,looks great-can't go wrong!
on 31 December 2015