I just received my wallet case (earlier than expected, too!) and I LOVE it! I ordered the red one. It's very pretty, it feels nice in my hands, and it's not nearly as difficult to text as I thought it would be. It's very well-made and is obviously durable. I'm not at all worried about the lanyard breaking (the pictures made me wonder). The pictures don't really do it justice.
My only complaints:
1. I wish the strap had a button to snap it into place, rather than the loop you slide it under. I also wish they had put it on the other side of the case. As someone else said, it's an awkward placement.
2. The card slots are really tight and it was difficult to get even one card in them. Though there is more space behind them (looks like it's for cash or something) that the pictures don't show very well.
3. The back (where the camera lens is) is kind of thick, which is great for protection, but bad for pictures. The center of the picture comes out nicely, but the edges have a red light around them.
4. I wish the first card slot had a plastic cover so I could put my driver's license in it and not have to pull it out. Mostly because it's kind of difficult to get the cards in and out, like I said.
5. With even one card in there, it seems like it doesn't want to close very well.
Those issues are very small, though. I love this case! It's absolutely perfect for going out (I HATE carrying purses). I would definitely recommend this product.