Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Nov 2012 22:15:08 GMT
J. Mcauley says:
Why oh why is the cover of the last book white??? i have a perfect collection of the entire series on my shelf that i can read over and over and that looks great and now they want to change from black covers to white! Why?
i know the prequel is green but that's seperate to the collection, this final, much anticipated, book is!!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2012 14:21:21 GMT
I think the cover is sort of an indication of the state of the world at that point. I would assume it's because for the first thirteen the dark has had the upper hand to some extent, but now the light is beginning to unite for the final battle they are prepared to face the dark.

Posted on 22 Nov 2012 17:25:06 GMT
S. Bond says:
I remember saying a long time ago that I really hoped the final book was White with black text. It'd be appropriate.

Not disappointed!

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Dec 2012 18:45:22 GMT
A. Whitehead says:
The paperbacks are black, the hardcovers are always different colours (Crossroads was red, Knife of Dreams green, Gathering Storm brown with clouds and Towers of Midnight a sort of emerald colour). It's likely that the paperback of AMoL will also be black, but you'll have to wait a year for it.

Posted on 29 Dec 2012 19:20:42 GMT
I would rather have the Tor covers with the artwork - the orbit versions are very boring especially when my 1st book has the artwork covers.

Posted on 3 Jan 2013 07:11:35 GMT
Steve says:
What annoys me most is Orbit moving away from the artwork that TOR use which is why my first 9 books don't match the rest. Why did they have to change mid series!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9fe6ed5c)

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  18 Nov 2012
Latest post:  3 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
A Memory Of Light: Book 14 of the Wheel of Time
A Memory Of Light: Book 14 of the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan (Hardcover - 8 Jan 2013)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (444)