on 25 March 2013
My 4.5-year-old son loves Little Golden Books with super heroes and doesn't get tired of them! They are really just descriptions of the heroes rather than stories, but my son doesn't seem to mind. I would recommend it if your little one is into these characters.
on 3 June 2013
The book is everything that an early years reader who enjoys Marvel will love.

My little boy is still at nursery and has these read to him at bed time.
With colourful pictures, it provides the right type of text and simple story for non or early readers.

Hard cover with paper pages, it will also last well.
on 25 June 2014
Was very disappointed in the quality of this Little Golden Book after loving them as a child. I'ts obviously very cheaply made with the inner pages extending slightly beyond the cover boards. I bought it for my superhero-loving little boy who does love reading it even if the story is old-fashioned.
on 6 December 2012
Not at all what i expected but no doubt child will like it. Far too flimsy for my liking and before i opened it, thought they had forgotten to put the pages inside.
on 10 July 2013
A good quality book easy to read and follow for most ages. A good collectable range of books. Would try and complete the set.
on 18 October 2014
Smaller then I thought but my son loved the book so 5 stars all the way
on 14 January 2015
Lovely little book, great value.
on 31 January 2016