Format: PaperbackChange

on 17 August 2010
Everyone should have a copy of this book. You can open it at any page and be inspired. I keep it next to my bed to read a few pages before I go to sleep.My children love some of the stories.
on 7 April 2013
I've long been a fan of the Dr Peale's books, and this is no exception. Even though it contains little of his own words, his well-chosen selection of quotes and poems resonate powerfully with his life's philosophy of, "Expect the best, and trust in your Creator". It was a comforting and encouraging read - and I recommend it highly, either for dipping into, or reading from (virtual) cover to cover.
on 18 May 2013
its a very helpful book and its helped me alot to get confidents. so go for it and give it a try.
on 24 April 2011
I first read this book years and years ago, but it does not date and he must be one of the greatest "positive thinkers" of all times. He is religious but does not shove it down your throat. He always brings a smile to your face and we are lucky that he left such a treasure of ideas behind him.
on 2 September 2015
I loved reading all the stories and words of hope when life gets difficult. Norman Vincent Peale was truly an inspiring and wonderful man and his work has helped me a lot over the years.
on 17 February 2015
pants
on 12 July 2011
since I've bought the book I haven't been able to read it because the letters are just too tiny.I can't be bothered to return it,too much hassle.
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse