on 9 August 2014
This gilet is very smart and looks like it cost three times as much as it actually does. The fit is good and the pockets are just the right size
on 19 December 2014
Great value. Appears to be well-made from excellent quality materials.
With regard to other customer comments about the sizing, a Size "S" which I accidentally ordered was quite generous (I would not have been surprised to find it was an "M") but the "XL" was exactly what one would expect from the measurement table.
on 10 September 2014
This gilet fitted very well and looks the part. I use it for shooting and the pockets will take 50 cartridges but only just so if they were slightly larger it would be better.
on 4 November 2014
very good quality & excellent value for money!
press studs on pockets a bit stiff to start but i am sure they will ease with use.
recommended !
on 15 December 2013
Ibought this for my grandson for christmas, it is good quality looks very smart and well made it is the second time i have bought clothing from this company it was delivered within 2days very satisfied with this gilet i will be ordering from this company again
well done to amazon
on 24 March 2015
I miss an inside pocket but all in all great purchase!
on 13 November 2014
This gilet looks and feels far more expensive than it's price however it was far to big at least 9" to big in the chest so I ordered the next size down a 3XL I couldn't even do this one up as it was so small. I then noticed they were two different makes. I now have to send both back but would love to be able to get the right size but to much of a gamble as to which make I'll get.
on 1 March 2015
Love this. Great value for money. I deliberately bought a size large than needed because I like my clothes - particularly my 'practical' clothes for use in the garden, and dog walking etc, oversized. This fitted exactly as I hoped - nice and roomy. it's very warm and comfortable, with lots of pockets, and very well made. Extremely pleased with it
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2015
Great quality item, great fit and looks very good on. I bought this as a present, and the guy I bought it for was very pleased with it. Would definitely recommend this buy to anyone. The Gilet arrived well packed and in a fast time, so all round I'm pleased with my purchase. It's five stars from me folks.
on 15 April 2015
This is a top quality item. I do not know how they keep the price down as it looks a million dollars,,, I have had loads of compliments when wearing it and would recommend one thousand percent for people to buy one. will certainly use this company again as it is so worth it.

See one answered question