on 18 January 2013
The app is free to down load but the magazines of course cost, which it doesn't initially say. The magazines cost less than the paper editions and back copies are even less expensive. Not really something I would go for again though.
on 12 February 2013
I chose this rating because I found it difficult to read on my Kindle Fire. I could not view one whole page on the screen. The words on the RHS were cut off. Also, the pages seem to flit about when I tried to choose a page to read. Not at all what I expected.
on 10 May 2014
is did not state that it was a free one off edition that you can't read unless you sign up for a years supple.
on 7 March 2014
Although it says is a free magazine, the moment you open the applications it asks for your details and says you will have to pay a fee, like a monthly or quarterly membership to be able to read it. So I delete it!
on 30 December 2014
don't expect a magazine. It's just a bit then you have to buy more. I've removed it to get some space back. should the description be more specific?
on 26 April 2014
love this magazine look forward to it every month some great articles to read and recipies are great lovely to sit down and read with cup of coffee
on 23 April 2015
What a complete waste of time. After having bought a load of magazines , a recent app update ensured that the app would no longer open on my Kindle so now I have NO ACCESS to my PAID FOR MAGAZINES !!! I feel so angry.... PLEASE FIX YOUR APP !!!!!
on 15 September 2015
Would rather pay from the beginning and get all of it. Or even buy a copy at the newsagents !
on 29 September 2015
Rubbish it said first one free but wouldn't let you read it till you signed up and payed
on 7 August 2015
very tasteful. Makes one feel like discarding everything and starting afresh!