on 30 August 2000
For the first time ever our 2-year old can sit still and focus on something. She just loves the counting games and songs in the video and as always, the Sesame Street characters always keep you entertained. Now she even goes around the house trying to count things. Though our daughter is only two at this time, we are convinced that the video, which simultaneously caters to different age levels, will keep her learning at least until she is 5!
on 18 January 2007
My baby had always seemed transfixed with the sesame street characters from quite an early age so we bought this DVD to see if he would enjoy it. He absolutely loves it and dances along to the very catchy songs - of which their are many. Only downside is myself and my husband seem to be singing the songs all the time aswell. I would thoroughly recommend this for anyone with a baby from a year upwards if only for the songs initially and then the learning possibilities later.
on 1 May 2012
Ernie helps some monsters who run the local hotel (The Furry Arms). He shows them how numbers and counting can make their jobs easier and help their guests (keys with room numbers etc). With the help of a rabbit bell hop who brings different items according to how many times the bell is dinged, Ernie explores counting in an increasingly crowded hotel. My 2 year old loves it and I find it amusing too.

In general I would say Sesame Street is AWESOME - my daughter although quite recently 2 now recognises/names all her letters and numbers in the right order. I prefer the actual 1hr long programmes but the video series is good, eespecially this video!
on 11 August 2014
It must be so refreshing for a kid of today to watch seaseme street as its so interactive compared to alot today's tv programs. I'm not sure what my 3 year oldmade of the American accents but he watched it everyday for a week. My other 2 boys aged 8 and 16 both liked sesame street and learned somthing from it. I need to find a DVD with big bird and snuffles in :)
on 20 May 2014
I managed to find this replace a very old and long gone VHS that my children used to watch 15 years ago. Thought I would see if it was still around on DVD and to my delight I found it from the States. Really happy songs and a simple story. Bless Ernie !!!
on 19 March 2010
Great fun and learning tool for the little ones, whilst also being very entertaining. It's the only time I allowed the little ones to watch TV (at that age) so I purchased the full range of DVD's. Good quality but took a while to arrive. Was fun and exciting in my days too and is one of the rare things of my time that can be handed down to todays new generation and be just as greatly appreciated, received and valued. Also makes a great present for those with little ones.. who may have forgot.
on 3 October 2009
This DVD is excellent for teaching your dustbin lids how to count from 1-10. Like all Sesame Street material, it is wonderfully put together and suitable for kids and adults !! It is interactive and gives kids the chance to sing/dance along. I cannot fault the content of this product. Enjoy!
on 28 September 2009
As ever with Jim Henson, this lovely fun and inventive dvd is great entertainment but educationally rewarding too. We watch it with our daughter and do the counting with her. She is picking up counting very quickly and this dvd really helps.
on 9 June 2012
not able to view this DVD on my DVD player as it is need regional one code which is US area.