- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: COTY-042496
- ASIN: B002YNZ7JA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 14 Jan. 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (140 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,393 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Coty L'Aimant Creamy Skin Parfum - 15 ml
|Price:||£5.76 (£38.40 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.19 (17%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Distinctive, timeless and delicate fragrance
- Softly embraced with sandalwood and vanilla
- Combines rose, orchid and golden jasmine
- A fragrance for women
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
L'Aimant by Coty was launched in 1927. The perfume was created by Francois Coty for the love of his life. Coty L'Aimant is a distinctive, timeless and delicate fragrance that combines rose, orchid and golden jasmine softly embraced with sandalwood and vanilla.
Coty is the largest fragrance company founded in 1904. It also produces beauty products and cosmetics. It is known for its cooperation with the designers and celebrities for the creation of their fragrances; prominent among them are mega stars David and Victoria Beckham, Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Lopez. Coty created their first perfume in 1904. To date Coty currently has over 35 perfumes in the collection.
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Propylene Glycol Stearate SE
Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Top Customer Reviews
Has invoked some lovely memories.
I believe a dupe for Chanel no 5, it;s not a scent i would wear often, but now and then for Nostalgia, it;s an underated Classic and should not be reserved for the over 90's, with the swarm of candy celebrity fodder filling the shelves, this little gem remains hidden, A mature Classic.
Yes, legend has it that this was made to the same recipe as Chanel No. 5, and deliberately under-priced so that people would forget all about Chanel. But, the exact opposite happened: although L'Aimant was very successful, it also succeeded in increasing the demand for Chanel No. 5, the real luxury perfume -- a curious scenario in which the competition ends up actually helping your sales. So, although she was furious with Francois Coty, (a one time pal), Coco Chanel ended up laughing, all the way to the bank, literally!
Alas, L'Aimant is no longer created to Coty's much-loved original 1920s recipe. The current L'Aimant incarnation seems brasher and more 'synthetic' than the enchanting fragrance with which I first fell in love. (Compare the modern version with a sample of vintage L'Aimant and you will be amazed by the difference!)
Fortunately, the long-lasting Creamy Skin Perfume is closer to the subtle, delicious and romantic original L'Aimant fragrance than anything else in the current range, so I buy it for every day wear, whilst saving my tiny, precious stock of original L'Aimant perfume for very special occasions!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my first ever perfume and havnt been able to buy it in the shops for ages so I was delighted to find it on Amazon. Read morePublished 15 days ago by lynn
looking at the perfume , and i saw this , and i just had to buy some, this is so like channel no 5 ,
i remember buying this when i first started work , a long time ago... Read more
was xmas gift for old lady who could not find it anywhere. She was delighted.Published 25 days ago by john threlkeld
like all good things this product has now been discontinued. the best cream perfume in the world.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer