on 27 January 2013
A lovely duvet and pillow set. My daughter is very cosy in her bed now and is sleeping better because of it. People have mentioned about the pillow flattening out, to be honest if that happens that will be good as at the moment it's a bit too plump for her
on 21 September 2015
Prompt delivery, the duvet is nice , thick and fluffy. I had envisaged buying a "bed in a bag" set but the duvet in it is very light. This is also far better quality and at 9 tog it will get my son through the winter no problem.
on 7 October 2010
Its pretty flimsy and wont last very long. The pillow is particularly bad and it just goes as flat as a pancake. As my son is only 3 its not a problem for him but I dont think its will last the lifetime of the time that he will be using a junior size bed.
on 27 December 2013
Great toddler bed duvet lovely and thick quality and warm material. The pillow is really cute as well as it's smaller then an adults one so just fits nice in the cot. Easily fit in to the duvet cover and pillow case.
on 17 November 2015
I think must be this uncomfortable for our 2 year old as it has a cover with a high polyester , low cotton mix. This wasn't clear in the product description, and I didn't realise in my joy at finding a duvet with a higher tog than could be found in local baby shops . It makes the duvet slippery and stiff, so the baby gets hot and clammy rather than cosy. Also, had to wash after only 3 nights use, following a nosebleed ( ! ) and the filling all went lumpy resulting in bald patches.
on 20 December 2015
As expected for the price, this isn't a premium quality duvet set, but is fairly good quality. Seems quite thin for 9 tog. The pillow is hardly fit for purpose, as is scantly padded, but guess kiddie's pillows don't need to be as thick as adults? You'd need three of them to form any sort of cushion! All in all, good for the price.
on 26 November 2015
Didn't Receive a cosy cubs version. Different make sent. Too much aggravation to send back as i need them now and what was sent was adequate. My children are going into single beds in the new year so only expect a couple of months use.
on 11 October 2010
My son finally sleeps soundly thanks to the 9 Tog quilt - recommend to anyone, it's really good
on 21 November 2015
This is a really nice and thick duvet cover! Also the perfect size for a junior/toddler bed and fits into toddler bed duvet covers perfectly! It comes with a toddler bed pillow too which is excellent value for the price. The delivery time was good as well!
on 29 August 2015
Just used the pillow at the moment but it's great. The duvet is soft and cosy too but as it's warm at the moment we will wait to use it. Pillow case I had fitted lovely. Came fast and I think good value for money.