on 11 January 2012
I have had a disastrous haircut I really hate, and decided to buy a wig to cover it (in public at least) until it grows long enough to be restyled. It was hard to select one without trying on, but I went for this one. And I am so thrilled with it I felt I had to write a review!
It is easy to put on even without a wig cap underneath. I have a rather large head and was afraid it might be too small, but it fits perfectly (there is an adjustable strap inside for smaller heads). It didn't look curly when I took it out of the bag, but running my fingers through parts of it produced as much curl as I wanted (i.e. a bit less than in the picture, but still definitely curly).
I was worried it might be too short at the back, or not cover my ears properly, but it does, and it is easy to push my own hair under it.
The label says it can be styled with hot tools, but I haven't tried this yet so I can't vouch for it.
It looks very natural, even at the crown, and I am so thrilled with it I may just not bother with hairdressers ever again.
Yes the fibres are quite realistic so it does look a lot like real hair when it is worn. However, mine was more like a one length bob with a slight 'kick' at the very bottom at the back near the neckline. No real curl at all and looked a lot shorter than the image shown here. I washed it and shook it and dried it but still no real curl at all. My daughter now has it to play dress up with.

I could not get enough body in the crown though, even after washing, so it sat quite flat and the fringe was very long and difficult to shift to the side as the crown only really wanted to part in one place.

For the money, its good, very good and the only real disappointment was the style which was nothing like the image which I wanted. The cap construction is good although somewhat one the large side. I usually need a petite but can get away with a standard size. This one is still a little larger than standard but ok with the adjusters tightened (though you will still have a fair amount of space between the cap and your scalp unless you have long hair to tuck in it).
on 20 October 2013
This wig did not really looked like the picture, the cut reminded more of a haircut from the 60s. But it feels well made! I wouldn't wear it on regular basis, but it's brilliant for a fancy party!
I'm very pleased!
on 6 May 2014
Colour of hair is not as described although hair is nice and like real hair. I will attempt to change the colour
on 4 December 2014
Expected better but for price not surprised at quality. Not for me so have donated to charity.
on 7 April 2015
Satisfied with the product purchased from you.
on 30 January 2016
A lovely fun wig, very reasonably priced
on 7 August 2015
The colour was lighter than I thought
on 25 April 2015