The Umami Highchair from Cosatto (Deco design)
Japanese for the fifth taste
Meet Umami, your space-age chunk of supper kit. All the fashionable foodies love Umami! An upstanding, understanding chair, Umami adjusts to fit your munchkin's mealtime. A low and high chair, Umami is all chairs to all diddy diners. With three-position food tray and six height positions, it's up, up, and Umami. Dinky diners can get social in Umami thanks to the removable tray for up-to-the-table chat.
A connoisseur, Umami loves dining out, converting easily to a portable booster seat for placing onto a chair at a friend's house or in a restaurant – Umami goes where you go! With squidgy, wide wipe-clean seat and intuitive curved compartments, your space bean is snug in the Umami universe.
Umami is the high-flying, low-flying foodie friend stamping out breakfast boring with chunky bold feet. This is like a snug easel for meals. Groovy geometric print meets a gleaming glossy white frame feature. It's an artist's pushchair palette with whizz factor. Umami's gone all abstract to match your munchkin's supper splodge designs.
In addition to Deco, the Umami Highchair also comes in red and orange Boom Bloom design.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for use with children from 6 months
- Two-part removable tray so your baby can join you at the dinner table
- Five-point safety harness for added security
- Easy adjustment to six height positions
- Three-position reclining backrest
- Back wheels make it easier to get from A to B
- Fully removable comfy padded wipe-clean cushion
- Highchair converts to a foldable booster seat
- Free-standing folding position
- Complies with BS EN 14988:2006+A1:2012
- Free 4-year guarantee (UK and Ireland only)
- Assembled size (H x W x D): 105 x 58.5 x 81 cm
- Folded size (H x W x D): 99 x 58.5 x 35 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
1 x Product manual
1 x Guarantee registration documents