Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
It draws air from the fan underneath, and vents it out of the rear. I do not have a top vent in my PC case, so I have fitted my power supply fan side down and all is OK. (I am not certain that it will go any other way, due to location of screw fittings).
9 Jul 2014 by UK Filmbuff
vote
This power supply offers 4 EIGHT pin connectors with 2 being optional.
5 Aug 2014 by Oliver Hilleard
votes
yes. it can be orientated the right-way-up, or if it is at the bottom of a case, up-side-down.
14 Apr 2014 by tBL
votes
Hi, I doubt it, especially if you are going to overclock the i7 as, according to AMD, this graphics card requires 45A on the first 12V rail and 28A on the second, a total of 73A @ +12V = 876 Watts (max) This Corsair PSU can only supply 62A @+12V i.e. 744 Watts (max) a 132W shortfall. Would suggest something like the Corsair RM850, more than sufficient power for your set up and it has the benefit of being fully modular which will aid the airflow within your PC's case as you only need to use the minimum of cables. Hope this helps
3 Dec 2014 by Geoff Spanner
votes
Hi there Matthew :) the semi modular power supply is often a good bit more expensive than the fixed one so if you have a particular budget that is stretching from other components then go for the fixed one. If you have a bit of spare cash or have 2 hard drives and a disk drive etc then the modular will be the way to go. I got one and its been very helpful with cable management and stuff but just bare in mind that the fixed cable can be cheaper :) hope that helps clear things up for you and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask Darren
21 Jun 2014 by Darren G.
votes
I got the cx500 and used my old ones there should be some screws in the bag will the cable ties
23 hours ago by database error
votes
the 750w will use more power that 500w based on you fully utilising the psu. Fan noise between 500 and 750 barely noticeable even if you listen really carefully. If you are currently using or planning to install a more powerful graphics card then i would recommend the cx750. it all depends on your needs.
26 days ago by Mostafa
votes
As far as I know, this is a standard size "atx" psu power supply and should fit in most cases. To be sure, check the dimensions of the psu on the "corsair" website, then check the specifications of the case you are intending to fit it into.
28 days ago by Spongebob
votes
Standard 8 and 24 pin supply
31 Dec 2014 by jordan
votes
Hi Ilona, i would have no doubt that you could easily run your system with this Power Supply Unit. Corsair build really good products, i have been using their products for years and never had any problems. Recommend you buy this and enjoy. Paddy.
29 Dec 2014 by paddyoreilly
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers