Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
vote
I shouldn't see why not, I am using a Asus motherboard, at my current spec, and if it was not a ASUS MB, It would have been a Asrock or MSI. it all depends on what your using it for, and also what processor your using for your build. Mine! is capable of using up to 32 gb DDR 1600 OR 1333 Which, this DDR clocks up too. But! you can simply go into your bias and overclock your memory to 1600, if need be. I will say that, my computer, runs like a dream, and it's not only my memory, Intel i5 processor or motherboard, it's also my SSD BOOT Drive, that help with the speed of your system. Remember! it's all to do with what your system is going to be used for, mine, is for Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, and 3dmax, for the building of my art portfolio, and can play a game or two, with easy. GRAPHIC CARD nVidia 660 ti boost. Also! Maybe a good thing to go to Asrock site and either contact them via email for does and don't of the board spec, that your looking at. Hope this helped.
2 Dec 2013 by Jonah
votes
It should do. I've just checked the specs of the alienware r2 and it takes 2 modules of ddr3. One of the models even has 16gb (2x 8gb). I have these with an Intel i7 works flawlessly!
30 Sep 2014 by AJMB
votes
It should work fine, however take a look at the motherboard manual (download from ASUS website http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/SocketAM3+/SABERTOOTH_990FX_R2.0/E8042_SABERTOOTH_990FX_R2.pdf) where there is a comprehensive list of compatible memory modules that have been tested with this board. I used this module on an Intel board where the module was not specifically mentioned and have had no problems with it. For complete peace of mind it would be best to select memory from the list in the motherboard manual as this will definitely be compatible.
14 Mar 2014 by Mr Allan R Meadows
votes
I have to be completely honest and say I do not know.......probably????
2 days ago by E. Dzien
votes
I'm not an expert so may be best to wait for another person to chime in on this one. I'd check the user manual for your motherboard, if it supports DDR3 memory then you shouldn't have any problems provided you aren't mixing and matching your memory with another brand/clock speed.
11 Oct 2014 by S. Gates
votes
I really don't know.....they are standard size so should be ok
25 Aug 2014 by E. Dzien
votes
Yes. Only use DIMM slots 1 & 2 in order to achieve dual channel performance.
12 Aug 2014 by Alexander Young
votes
It should, however, the best way to check is to go to the ASUS website and the download the manual for your specific motherboard and check if that model of memory is included in the qualified vendor list. Sorry can't be more specific.
18 Jul 2014 by Mr Allan R Meadows
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers