Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
votes
18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches (46 x 25.8 x 29.7 cm)
28 days ago by Jay M
votes
I can't say I've ever tried the Z2300s, but if it's a relatively decent 2.1 then no, I wouldn't say these are worth the money. I upgraded from a pair of 2.0 Creative speakers and there is honestly very little discernible difference. It's unfortunate - I was really hoping for something great - but these don't blow me away. Don't get me wrong - they are a good all rounder, but I wouldn't say they're worth this kind of money.
21 Apr 2015 by J. Cashmore
votes
i think these are best thing i have bought clear sound built in settings, u cant go wrong you wont be unhappy with them
12 Dec 2014 by Gary Anderson
votes
If you have an AUX connection then yes, im far from a guru, but if it has that then thats a definite yes mate. Iv got mine connected to my laptop and my tv at the same time (obviously at different ports) and you control which port you want the sound to come out off from the little control pad/box that comes with it. Hope that answers your question (I am only talking about the sound though)
11 Dec 2014 by glen
votes
Yes I have very good speakers recommend them very good price love mine must have speakers in my opinion very crisp sound won't be disappointed
8 Dec 2014 by Liam
votes
These speakers are brilliant worth every penny
22 Nov 2014 by Liam
votes
Yes, on the control panel there is a volume control for bass and treble. I would say yes as these are the best speakers I've ever had
21 Oct 2014 by Timothy Kenyon
votes
Not sure but mine had a uk mains plug on it!
22 Sep 2014 by Rex Basterfield
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers