Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
You can but it's going to cause terrible vibrations if your floor is hard. If you have some extra rubber feet to put on the side of it then I suppose it will be fine.
28 May 2014 by Yasin
votes
These are a great set of speakers. I've used with pc and mac.
6 Apr 2014 by Tim S
votes
I have been using the speakers with a Windows 7 desktop and a SoundBlaster X-Fi card - was a massive improvement over my previous set and really worth the money.
6 Apr 2014 by H. Bouzillard
votes
They're amazing for listening to music. You may have to fiddle with your soundcards equaliser, or the equaliser on the just program you're using first to get them to how you like. You can turn them up really loud and the music does not distort at all, which is really nice. The bass can also be adjusted with the control unit, as well as adjusting pre-set listening modes. Hope this helps.
2 Apr 2014 by Stuart
votes
I've tried it, and you can disconnect the satellite speakers and have only the subwoofer playing - note you will still need the SP2500 remote control unit to adjust volume, turn on the sub, etc. The SP2500 has a L&R RCA input at the back of the subwoofer box.
28 days ago by Yasin
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers