- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, U.S.A.; 3 edition (22 Feb. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199566453
- ISBN-13: 978-0199566457
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 2.5 x 18.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 393,902 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Corporate Governance Paperback – 22 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'I commend Corporate Governance to everyone who wishes to understand the international importance and nature of corporate governance. Professor Mallin's analysis of the origins and development of corporate governance is lucid, comprehensive and a pleasure to read' (Sir Adrian Cadbury) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
TEXTBOOK --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This would be an OK first introduction to corporate governance, but it would need to be supplemented by a more academic and more advanced text. However, there is the danger that using this text may give students the wrong impression that corporate governance is just limited to compliance and is a fairly tedious and dry subject area. Corporate governance is much more complex (and also much more exciting) than that!
The book can be given a quick read, and believe me, it is very interesting!