Were you looking for the book with access to MyFinanceLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyFinanceLab. Buy Corporate Financial Management, plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText, 5/e (ISBN 9780273759003) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource.
“Comprehensive and well written, making a challenging subject easy to read and understand.”
Ben Ukaegbu, London Metropolitan University, Business School
“The case studies are excellent, relevant and bring the theories to life.”
Rob Jones, Newcastle University Business School
Corporate Financial Management offers an extremely readable and comprehensive survey of the theory and practice of corporate finance. It progresses from a general overview of the financial world, moving through investment appraisal, risk and return, and sources of finance, to a unique treatment of corporate value. The final part introduces risk management, focusing on derivatives and exchange-rate risk. Theory and practice are closely integrated throughout the text, reflecting the extent to which real-world practice has been profoundly shaped by financial theory.
The book is suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate students of business studies, finance, accounting, economics, and banking.
This best-selling text explores how finance theory works in practice, teaching you how to make informed, successful financial decisions that are crucial for a career in business.
· Financial techniques are illustrated in practical terms, using clear accessible language.
· New Financial Times articles help you see the relevance of the theory to the real-word
· Finance is presented as a dynamic, inter-disciplinary subject that is open to theoretical re-evaluation
· Worked examples and easy-to-follow mathematical explanations
· The latest statistics and data ranging from the number of corporate mergers to the default rates on corporate bonds
· Extensive range of examples, case studies and recommended websites
[insert My Finance Lab logo]
MyFinanceLab is an optional online resource that maps directly to Corporate Financial Management. With questions designed to test and build your understanding, MyFinanceLab provides instant feedback and a personalized approach to mastering key finance concepts, as well as:
· A study plan designed just for you
· Worked solutions showing how to solve difficult problems
· Limitless opportunities to practice
· An eText for quick reference
· FT articles to help keep you up to date and observe the regular use in business of the concepts discussed in the book
· A ‘finance in the news’ blog, with accompanying podcasts
Glen Arnold runs an investment fund and previously held positions as professor of finance and professor of investing. In addition to the textbook Modern Financial Markets and Institutions he has authored leading investment books including The Financial Times Guide to Investment, Great Investors and The Financial Times Guide to Value Investing.
Need extra support?
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyFinanceLab.
This title can be supported by MyFinanceLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be used by students for self-directed study or fully integrated into an instructor's course.
You can benefit from MyFinanceLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyFinanceLab: Corporate Financial Management, plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText, 5/e (ISBN 9780273759003). Alternatively, buy access online at www.MyFinanceLab.com.
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
--This text refers to an alternate