From the Back Cover
The distinctive choice for uncovering Corporate Finance
Corporate Financial Management is one of the leading corporate finance textbooks. It provides comprehensive coverage of financial decision making within the firm and explains financial markets in a highly accessible manner. The emphasis is on connecting finance theory to practical management.
This book is suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate students of business studies, accounting, finance and economics.
· Comprehensive coverage of all key and emerging topics in corporate finance, such as risk management using derivatives and shareholder value analysis.
· Financial Times articles and exhibits are integrated throughout the text both to equip readers with the skills to read the financial press and to develop an appreciation of how theory is used by practitioners on a daily basis.
· Up-to-date mini case studies featuring top companies firmly place the discussion in the modern world of business.
· Extensive end-of-chapter assessment material allows students to consolidate their understanding.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
· Fully updated and expanded coverage of value-based management providing clear insight into how to strategically shape the financial future of a business.
· New chapter on the cost of capital comprehensive, clear explanations alongside real-world examples bring this important topic to life.
· Revised and expanded section on real options equips the reader with a solid understanding of this topic.
· The latest evidence on the stock market efficiency debate is presented, keeping readers fully up to date.
Glen Arnold is Professor of Finance at Salford University, Manchester
About the Author
GLEN ARNOLD Lecturer, Aston Business School, Aston University
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.