- Paperback: 1072 pages
- Publisher: Financial Times/ Prentice Hall; 1 edition (18 May 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273630784
- ISBN-13: 978-0273630784
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 19.7 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,741,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Corporate Financial Management Paperback – 18 May 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The distinctive choice for uncovering Corporate Finance
Go undercover and explore how finance theory works in practice with Corporate Financial Management, fourth edition. Find out how financial decisions are made within a firm, how projects are appraised to make investment decisions, how to evaluate risk and return, where to raise finance from, and how, ultimately, to create value.
Firmly established as the market-leading European textbook in Corporate Finance. Used by over one-hundred thousand students. Consistently rated in the top 10 of Amazons best selling corporate Finance and MBA textbooks, this new edition of Glen Arnolds Corporate Finanancial Management retains and builds on its key strengths of:
· Practical orientation
· Accessible style and comprehensive coverage
· Extensive realworld examples from the Financial Times
Take a look below to see whats new:
· New sections on corporate governance, private equity, and hedge funds in chapter 1
· Recent European stock exchange alliances in chapter 9
· Contemporary evidence of stock market inefficiency in chapter 14
· New Financial Times articles in every chapter illustrate how theory is being used by practitioners on a daily basis
· Statistics, figures, charts and tables are carefully updated to reflect the latest data, ranging from the number of corporate mergers to the default rates on corporate bonds
This is the ideal book for both undergraduate and postgraduate students of business studies, accounting, finance and economics taking a course in Corporate Finance.
Glen Arnold is a businessman, investor and a professor of finance at Salford University
A brand new online learning resource for this edition available to users of this book.
An unrivalled online study and testing resource that generates a personalised study plan and provides extensive practice questions exactly where you need it.
Also available on the site:
· Podcasts relate finance theory to topical issues recently documented in the news
· Videos relating to each part of the book give you the opportunity to watch interviews with Managing Directors and Finance Directors of global companies to see how they run their business.
· Audio animations guide you step by step through the key concepts in corporate finance.
See the first page of this text for information on how to register and start using the resources.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.