This package includes a physical copy of Corporate Finance: Principles and Practice as well as access to the eText and MyFinanceLab.
Corporate Finance: Principles and Practice really does do what it says on the tin. Key principles and mathematical techniques used in finance are clearly explained step–by-step and later put into practice through the use of many vignettes taking a closer look at real well-known companies.
MyLab and Mastering from Pearson improve results for students and educators. Used by over ten million students, they effectively engage learners at every stage.
MyFinanceLab is a personalised online study and assessment system, which tailors to the unique learning needs of each student. Offering unlimited opportunities for practice and providing relevant and timely feedback, it helps students master key concepts, experience more "I Get It" moments and ultimately achieve better results.
"MyFinanceLab was very helpful throughout my course...It gave us direction in terms of answering the question and helped us so that we learned the technique to arrive at the final answer."
Student studying Fundamentals of Corporate Finance at Bournemouth University,
"MyFinanceLab learning aids helped me by means of the "Hint-option", especially "Split the problem in parts", it is really useful if you are stuck in an exercise."
Student studying Finance for International Business Administration at Tilberg University, Netherlands
- Stream-lined Navigation - provides user-friendly page views for doing homework and taking quizzes or tests.
- Friendly Results Page - students can see all of their scores at a glance, or sort their results in a number of ways
- Personalized Study Plan - Sample tests enable students to test their understanding; this then automatically generates a personalized study plan showing which topics students have mastered and which they need to practice more. Students then receive tailored feedback and hyperlinks to the eText, making the learning process more efficient and enjoyable.
- Gradebook - The MyFinanceLab Gradebook records student performance on practice, homework, quizzes, and tests and allows you to weight assignments.
- Homework and Test Manager - MyFinanceLab's powerful homework and test manager lets you, as well as optionally allow partial credit on multipart exercises, and control when assignments are due.
- Test Bank Integration – are available in the Homework and Text Managers for inclusion on assignments.
- Personalized Study Plan - You can view the students' study plans from the Gradebook and use the mastery icons to see how they're doing on their own.
- Algorithmically Generated Values - exercises are taken directly from your textbook's end-of-chapter exercises and enhanced with algorithmically generated values.