on 16 April 2011
Love these chest of draws. Unfortunately the company had problems with the dispatch, but they kept us well informed all the way through. They still got the items to us within the terms of their postage, and just to have the clarity and contact was a sign of quality in customer care, which you don't always get. I'd definitely buy from them again.
on 22 September 2014
This product claims that it takes one person 30 mins to put up. This is not true for the majority of people I would guess. I have a lot of experience putting up flat-packs and this was not easy. The instructions are not clear. Furthermore, even when it is put together it is not very sturdy. I am not planning to buy anything from this maker again. It claims to have been reduced from £309.99. I am just glad I did not buy it for this price. Even for the reduced price of £121.72 I would have expected more.
on 23 August 2013
this is a lovely piece of furniture when assembled - it looks and feels sturdy. The delivery was well before the expected date & when i emailed the seller with a query their response was very quick. Good value for the money - it did take a couple of hours to assemble as part of the instructions werent very clear however we did sort it fairly quickly!
on 8 August 2013
I already have 2 of the Corona bedside cabinets so I wanted a good sized drawer unit to match (and later got a wardrobe).
I find these Corona units incredible value and of very solid construction.
There's no MDF, chipboard or hardboard here, just solid pine.
Yes they do need a little finishing - but it's nothing more than a light sand & varnishing at which stage I think they look superb.
I use a satin finish & am very happy with the end result (lots of light coats, not 1 or 2 heavy ones works so much better).
on 19 February 2014
Great size and looks expensive not cheap. Good value for money. I found it was quite easy to put up, took a bit of time.
on 5 August 2012
Great product, came flat-packed but I chose this option to keep the price down and the build was very straight forward. The solid drawer base was a must for me as the flimsy hardboard bases just don't work. Quick delivery and came with all necessary screws/parts.
on 29 May 2013
It is a really good value furniture, and it looks really good.

CONS:
Takes a while to put together.
It is oiled with some stuff. Have to wash the insides before you put clothes in it.