If you have ambitions to build apps that work on both iOS and Android, then this guide to Corona SDK will help you realize them quickly and painlessly. From developing to marketing - it's all here.
- Build apps that can be used on multiple platforms
- Test your apps and publish them on GooglePlay and Apples App store
- Develop your own apps with the help of interactive examples
Corona SDK is a software development kit, which allows programmers to build mobile applications on iOS and Android devices. It is used by developers to build, both business and gaming apps at record speeds.
"Corona SDK Application Design" will show you the power behind Corona SDK and how to make best use of its features to create your own apps. Learn to create apps using your unique ideas quickly and easily.'
You will start with a quick introduction to Corona SDK and the Lua programming language. Follow examples for creating a business as well as a gaming app to help you learn how to utilize Coronas built-in features effectively to develop professional-looking apps with excellent functionality. Soon you will be confident enough to create your own apps and publish them on popular app stores. Towards the end of the book the author shares some of his own tried and tested marketing techniques to help you get your app seen and downloaded by as many people as possible.
What you will learn from this book
- Learn the basics of Lua to start developing apps
- Create a business application for a local business
- Develop a fun puzzle game suitable for kids and adults
- Use Coronas exclusive Storyboard feature
- Make your game available to the public
A step by step tutorial that focuses on everything from setup to deployment of basic apps.
Who this book is written for
Have you ever wanted to create your own app? Then this book is for you. You will learn how to create apps using Corona SDK and how to publish your app so others can get a glimpse of your creation. This book is aimed at both Android and iOS app developers. The reader must have basic knowledge of app development.