on 27 February 2011
bought cornflowers centaurea seeds they took no time to cume through before i new it i had loads of blue flowers what a great colour as well and whats great is they come back every year money well spent delivery was verry fast thanks alot
on 1 July 2012
These seeds have now grown into flowers in my border. Beautiful vivid blue flowers. Lovely colour!
I will buy these seeds again as they have been so successful.
on 25 April 2015
This is a slightly bad review as I'm not commenting on the actual product itself, the seeds arrived today and I've just sown them, so I have no idea if they'll grow yet.

What I wanted to comment on was that these seeds are sent from China, these seeds come up when you do searches for native British seeds, flying native UK seeds around the world is not particularly great if you're doing it for environmental reasons, it all seems a little counterintuitive.

It would be good if it were clearer where these seeds will be sent from, buying locally will probably be of greater benefit to the insects you are potentially trying to help.
on 30 November 2010
returning parts of the garden back to a more natural habitat rather than the neat pristine beds of annuals every year in a bid to encourage more insects that are good ,butterflies bees ladybirds ect so hopefully when all the planting is finished next year along with the bee and bird boxes it will look good .plus you dont have to pull these up every year and start all over again. quantity price deliver excellent
on 22 July 2013
I bought these and a few other different seeds from this company with very few of each being successful ( only 3 cornflowers) . I planted seeds from a different company which I picked up very cheaply in the town at the same time, in the same area of ground, and they have flourished.

I did not receive them on the date given, but after alerting the company they promptly sent them on, assuming they were lost in the post. So for that I cannot fault the service.
on 11 March 2013
Gorgeous country garden Cornflowers, lovely, good quality stock.
Will buy more this year!
They just grew and grew, buy these seeds
on 10 February 2015
My order arrived today. There were 3 packets, each saying "50" and "2014". The rest of the text on the packets was in Chinese. I had no idea what they were as I'd ordered a variety of different seeds and found out what they were by process of elimination. I can only assume that the feedback is for something completely different or the reviewers can all read Chinese. I am a bit concerned that it "2014" on the packet as this sounds like they should have been used last year. They were only £1.58 so I will not be returning them. I am now going on the internet to take a quick course in Chinese.
on 14 December 2013
Of all the seeds I sent for at the beginning of the year this one shone out. It has done so well just put the seeds in the garden a they grew and grew and what was a surprise was they were blus and white flowers so they looked lovely. Loads of seed heads so am hoping they will self-seed for next year. Brilliant.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 November 2015
I had no luck whatsoever growing these despite following the instructions. Only used half a pack so gave the remainder to a friend who has lots of experience in gardening but, like me, despite following the instructions to the letter, nothing grew. I don't think I'll buy again as I'm obviously not very green fingered
on 30 June 2016
Great seeds. I can actually see/feel/hold these. Came promptly in the gold envelope but without the static. Only just planted some so cant really say too much. You get plenty (cant be bothered to count them) and all look as well as ....... seeds that are okay. The little plastic baggie is marked with the name which I suppose is as much for them as it is for us. By the sound of it, not much can go wrong with these, planting should be very straight forward thank God.