on 30 July 2012
Look good and are nice and soft for walking in, which is more than I can say for my other golf shoes. However, they are a little small for the size stated, so if you are border line for needing the next size up, go for the larger size.
on 14 July 2013
the size is too small an is incorrect 6.5 UK and its match should be 8.5 US not 8 and it should be 39.5 European

your whole system of sizing is messed up and I am thinking of returning it for another size up

the shoe is good value for money - but whats the use if worn size ??????????????
on 21 August 2014
These golf shoes are best bought a size larger than usual. I have found that there is always difficulty with all golf shoe sizing as they are either too big or too small. The reviews helped me here, other people had ordered a larger size & that worked fine. These shoes are very smart & incredibly inexpensive.
on 4 May 2014
I normally take UK size 5 so ordered 5.5. Hopelessly too small - goods returned and exchanged for size 6.5 - again too small - had difficulty getting my foot into the shoe even with a shoehorn.Again had to return , this time for a refund. I would not recommend these shoes to anyone until they have tried the shoe on. There is something seriously wrong with Callaway's sizeing system - does anyone in the company actually try the shoes themselves ? I liked the quality and appearance of the shoe but on no account could I recommend anyone to purchase a pair due to the sizeing issues. Very disappointed . Service from Amazon excellent.
on 22 April 2014
Unfortunately we had to return the pair supplied. Seemed like a nice well made shoe but a very narrow fit. We ordered a half size larger than normal but needed at least a full size larger and possible more.
on 5 May 2014
I bought these shoes after reading the reviews about size and took the advice and ordered next size up from my normal shoe size. I have only worn these shoes for one round of golf so far, I have quite a high instep so the shoes are quite snug over that part of my foot, but because the shoes are leather, I have faith that they will be fine when used for another couple of rounds! The shoes look great on and quite feminine in comparison to golf shoes I've previously owned, which is what a attracted me them, they are well made and easy to clean! they also have great grip!
on 11 July 2013
Excellent service - the shoes arrived promptly and are very comfortable but any one with a full 7.5 size would possibly require an 8 (if they make them) as they are a fairly snug fit
on 19 November 2014
Bought a pair of these for my wife as a Christmas present. In view of the reviews on here about the sizing issues, I ordered a larger size and asked her to try them on. Unfortunately the paper stuffed into the shoes to hold their shape proved almost impossible to remove. Finally, after about 20 minutes struggling with fingers, pliers, etc. we managed it.

Even after ordering a size 6.5 (her shoe size is a 6) they are still tight but, hopefully, they will stretch with use.
Luckily, She likes the style and colour so one more present solved.
on 7 April 2014
I normally take a size 5 shoe but took the advise from other comments, ordered a size 6 & they fit perfectly. I am more than happy with them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 October 2014
Lovely to look at, very comfortable BUT.... get a whole size bigger than you usually wear and ignore the waterproof guarantee. My pair were fine for half a round on a wet course then they were decidedly damp inside - especially the right shoe at the toe and instep. I had already ordered another pair as I loved the comfort and looks - they arrived today, having sent the non-waterproof pair back for a refund. I will keep this pair but only for summer golf.