on 21 October 2013
I have quite a few Minichamps and Spark Formula 1 models and did not expect this Corgi to be anywhere near as good as theirs - but I was pleasantly surprised! This model is not a million miles away from Minichamps and,in future, I would definitely buy Corgi over Minichamps. Spark models are far superior to Minichamps and so this Corgi model cannot be fairly compared - But I will certainly buy Corgi F1 models in future - WELL DONE CORGI!
The only real critisim I can make is that the decals are a bit to0 obvious and the driver's helmet could be a little more deatiled but,overall, these are things that can be improved upon.As this is the first time Corgi have made really detailed F1 models they deserve to be complimented - Very Well Done!