- Paperback: 892 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne (1 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071545700
- ISBN-13: 978-0071545709
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.6 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 915,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
CorelDRAW® X4: The Official Guide Paperback – 1 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Gary has written the Inside Adobe Photoshop series, several CorelDRAW manuals including The Official Guide, books on video editing, 3D modeling, and creating Web content. Most recently, Gary has finished authoring the Xara Xtreme Official Guide.
In the spare time he doesn't have, Gary enjoys composing music and is an active practitioner of what he teaches through his books. Currently, the author works with video producers creating CGI and other post effects for music videos.
The author and his wife Barbara host TheBoutons.com, home of The Pixel Dust Forum, which supports diverse and lively discussions on everything (but mainly computer graphics). The Boutons also support their books at their website.
About the Author
Gary David Bouton has used CorelDRAW professionally for more than 15 years and is the author of five books covering previous versions. He was a 1992 finalist in the CorelDRAW World Design Contest. A former advertising agency art director, Gary has received four international awards in design and desktop publishing and has written several guides on digital graphics covering the fields of photography, special effects, video editing, and 3D modeling.