Imagine creating your best photo ever
Imagine your best photo ever--now bring it to life with new Corel PaintShop Pro X6. Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this complete photo-editing toolkit offers more speed and power than ever before. Turn your snapshots into beautiful images you'll be proud to share with easy-to-use editing and design tools and striking effects. Two new selection tools make routine photo-editing tasks faster and easier. Take your photos to the next level with professional capabilities, including complete RAW editing, layers, HDR and more, or grow your skills with comprehensive built-in training tools, including the award-winning Learning Center and new video tutorials. The right fit for photo enthusiasts at any level, PaintShop Pro X6 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
Complete and easy-to-use photo-editing toolset
An intuitive, 1-2-3 workspace for all your photo-editing needs:
- Manage--quickly browse, preview, tag, rate and organise your images
- Adjusteasily make adjustments and quick fixes with impressive and easy-to-use features like Smart Photo Fix, makeover tools and more
- Edit --explore professional tools for photo editing, image composition and graphic design, such as layers, creative tools for text, drawing, and painting and more
Amazing effects for unique photos
- Retro Lab--bring a vintage look to your photos by applying old school colour and contrast to your photos inspired by early lo-fi cameras
- Graduated Filter tool--quickly and easily add unique colour gradient effects to your images
- Instant Effects--choose from a variety of preset effects which are organised into style categories such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White and Landscape
- Selective Focus--play with depth of field in your photos or apply bokeh effects to keep parts of the image in focus and the rest blurred
Versatile creative design tools
PaintShop Pro X6 offers more than just professional-quality photo editing, it's also a powerful design program that's perfect for any visual project. Whether you're transforming photos into paintings, creating striking graphic designs, developing images for the web, or adding creative touches to your photo projects, you'll enjoy a variety of powerful design features, including creative brushes, textures, lettering, layers, vector tools and more.
Easy built-in learning
With PaintShop Pro X6, it's easy to find the help, training and information you need. Choose from a library of helpful tutorials in a new Discovery Center and then watch and learn from directly within the application. Work smarter and faster with extra tips and tricks from with the award-winning Learning Center. This handy integrated reference guide offers step-by-step instructions and quick access to the right tools for your project, offering the help you need, when you need it.
Easy-to-use selection tools
To accelerate your photo-editing and design projects, PaintShop Pro X6 delivers several handy selection tools to make defining editable areas in your images quick and easy. Choose between the Shape Selection, Freehand Selection and Magic Wand tools depending on the area of your image that you want to crop, edit or copy.
Plus, two new smart selection tools now make selecting areas or objects in your photo lightning fast, saving you time and effort. Use them on their own, or as a starting point to further refine your selection:
- New Auto Selection --quickly select an object or area in your photo by dragging a window to enclose the desired area. The selection marquee automatically snaps to the edges it detects, making further refinements a cinch!
- New Smart Selection Brush--create a selection based on a quick brushstroke. Simply paint over a sample of the colours and textures from the desired area and the powerful Smart Selection Brush automatically expands the selection to the edges
Professional-quality features for advanced photo editing
- Enhanced High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools--recombine auto-bracketed exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo with intense visual contrast
- Enhanced Layers -- Use multiple, non-destructive layers when editing images to create photo composites or dynamic designs. Now you can drag and drop images onto the Layers palette to open images directly as new layers.
- Camera RAW Lab--enjoy complete control over your RAW images in the Camera RAW lab. Simple batch processing lets you convert large numbers of RAW image files at once
- Single RAW Photo for HDR Effect--split an individual RAW file into three images and then selectively recombine them to create an HDR-style effect
- Enhanced Powerful scripting engine--speed up common and repetitive tasks with the updated scripting engine. Now you can script almost any action with the new full-featured scripting engine and updated scripting guide
- Support for third-party plugins--new support for 64-bit versions of third-party plugin tools and enhanced support for Adobe plugins opens a world of creative possibilities
- New Enhanced RAW support --manage and save IPTC metadata in your RAW files, giving you more control over the information contained in your image files. You can also output your RAW file as a JPG or TIF and include IPTC data
Complete photo editing for the video enthusiast
Edit images for photo slideshows and video productions. Create objects with transparent backgrounds to add to your videos. Develop logos, watermarks, lower-third graphics, frames, masks and much moreâ€”it’s the perfect partner to Corel VideoStudio Pro or your video editor of choice.
Built-in sharing and social media features
Connect with loved ones and share your photos with the world using the built-in social media features of PaintShop Pro X6.
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz Processor or AMD Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor, or AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 Processor recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM or higher and 1 GB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for program installation/ Windows-compatible DVD burner for DVD output (Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc burner for Blu-ray Disc and DVD output recommended)
For editing of UHD/4K and 3D video, an Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II X4 with Windows 8 64-bit operating system and 4 GB of RAM or higher is recommended
Supported input/output devices
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PSP, Windows and Android smartphones
- Cameras and camcorders that record to internal memory, memory card, DVD disc or hard drive
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams
- IEEE 1394/FireWire cards for use with DV, D8 or HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI-Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analogue camcorders (VFW and WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast)
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM and CD-R/RW drives
- Digital Single-Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras for stop motion: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS 550D/ Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS