- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Corel PaintShop Pro X6 (PC)
|Price:||£43.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this complete photo-editing toolkit offers more speed and power than ever before
- turn your snapshots into beautiful images you'll be proud to share with easy-to-use editing and design tools and striking effects
- take your photos to the next level with professional capabilities, including complete raw editing, layers, hdr and more
- grow your skills with comprehensive built-in training tools
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard Edition
Imagine creating your best photo ever
Imagine your best photo ever--now bring it to life with new Corel PaintShop Pro X6. Built with powerful new 64-bit architecture, this complete photo-editing toolkit offers more speed and power than ever before. Turn your snapshots into beautiful images you'll be proud to share with easy-to-use editing and design tools and striking effects. Two new selection tools make routine photo-editing tasks faster and easier. Take your photos to the next level with professional capabilities, including complete RAW editing, layers, HDR and more, or grow your skills with comprehensive built-in training tools, including the award-winning Learning Center and new video tutorials. The right fit for photo enthusiasts at any level, PaintShop Pro X6 brings out the best in your photos that matter.
Complete and easy-to-use photo-editing toolset
An intuitive, 1-2-3 workspace for all your photo-editing needs:
- Manage--quickly browse, preview, tag, rate and organise your images
- Adjusteasily make adjustments and quick fixes with impressive and easy-to-use features like Smart Photo Fix, makeover tools and more
- Edit --explore professional tools for photo editing, image composition and graphic design, such as layers, creative tools for text, drawing, and painting and more
Amazing effects for unique photos
- Retro Lab--bring a vintage look to your photos by applying old school colour and contrast to your photos inspired by early lo-fi cameras
- Graduated Filter tool--quickly and easily add unique colour gradient effects to your images
- Instant Effects--choose from a variety of preset effects which are organised into style categories such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White and Landscape
- Selective Focus--play with depth of field in your photos or apply bokeh effects to keep parts of the image in focus and the rest blurred
Versatile creative design tools
PaintShop Pro X6 offers more than just professional-quality photo editing, it's also a powerful design program that's perfect for any visual project. Whether you're transforming photos into paintings, creating striking graphic designs, developing images for the web, or adding creative touches to your photo projects, you'll enjoy a variety of powerful design features, including creative brushes, textures, lettering, layers, vector tools and more.
Easy built-in learning
With PaintShop Pro X6, it's easy to find the help, training and information you need. Choose from a library of helpful tutorials in a new Discovery Center and then watch and learn from directly within the application. Work smarter and faster with extra tips and tricks from with the award-winning Learning Center. This handy integrated reference guide offers step-by-step instructions and quick access to the right tools for your project, offering the help you need, when you need it.
Easy-to-use selection tools
To accelerate your photo-editing and design projects, PaintShop Pro X6 delivers several handy selection tools to make defining editable areas in your images quick and easy. Choose between the Shape Selection, Freehand Selection and Magic Wand tools depending on the area of your image that you want to crop, edit or copy.
Plus, two new smart selection tools now make selecting areas or objects in your photo lightning fast, saving you time and effort. Use them on their own, or as a starting point to further refine your selection:
- New Auto Selection --quickly select an object or area in your photo by dragging a window to enclose the desired area. The selection marquee automatically snaps to the edges it detects, making further refinements a cinch!
- New Smart Selection Brush--create a selection based on a quick brushstroke. Simply paint over a sample of the colours and textures from the desired area and the powerful Smart Selection Brush automatically expands the selection to the edges
Professional-quality features for advanced photo editing
- Enhanced High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools--recombine auto-bracketed exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo with intense visual contrast
- Enhanced Layers -- Use multiple, non-destructive layers when editing images to create photo composites or dynamic designs. Now you can drag and drop images onto the Layers palette to open images directly as new layers.
- Camera RAW Lab--enjoy complete control over your RAW images in the Camera RAW lab. Simple batch processing lets you convert large numbers of RAW image files at once
- Single RAW Photo for HDR Effect--split an individual RAW file into three images and then selectively recombine them to create an HDR-style effect
- Enhanced Powerful scripting engine--speed up common and repetitive tasks with the updated scripting engine. Now you can script almost any action with the new full-featured scripting engine and updated scripting guide
- Support for third-party plugins--new support for 64-bit versions of third-party plugin tools and enhanced support for Adobe plugins opens a world of creative possibilities
- New Enhanced RAW support --manage and save IPTC metadata in your RAW files, giving you more control over the information contained in your image files. You can also output your RAW file as a JPG or TIF and include IPTC data
Complete photo editing for the video enthusiast
Edit images for photo slideshows and video productions. Create objects with transparent backgrounds to add to your videos. Develop logos, watermarks, lower-third graphics, frames, masks and much moreâ€”it’s the perfect partner to Corel VideoStudio Pro or your video editor of choice.
Built-in sharing and social media features
Connect with loved ones and share your photos with the world using the built-in social media features of PaintShop Pro X6.
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz Processor or AMD Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor, or AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 Processor recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM or higher and 1 GB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for program installation/ Windows-compatible DVD burner for DVD output (Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc burner for Blu-ray Disc and DVD output recommended)
For editing of UHD/4K and 3D video, an Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II X4 with Windows 8 64-bit operating system and 4 GB of RAM or higher is recommended
Supported input/output devices
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PSP, Windows and Android smartphones
- Cameras and camcorders that record to internal memory, memory card, DVD disc or hard drive
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams
- IEEE 1394/FireWire cards for use with DV, D8 or HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI-Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analogue camcorders (VFW and WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast)
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM and CD-R/RW drives
- Digital Single-Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras for stop motion: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS 550D/ Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The program is provided as a disk-only package although users of tablets or notebooks not having a DVD drive can also download the trial and license it with the serial key on the back of the CD sleeve. There is a small quick-start guide but no manual, although full documentation is available on-line or via the program's extensive Help system and new video tutorials.
The program offers a wide range of functions and several easy-to-use ways to provide a quick fix to your images, including Smart Photo Fix and its range of Creative Effects which replicate many of the third-party filters available. That may be all that some users need but you can also use its more standard tools to do things the long way, adjusting many different elements until you achieve a satisfactory result. On the downside, in comparison to the large range of books about using Photoshop (and a few others for Elements), there are very few that cover Paintshop. Similarly, there is a huge range of third-party video tutorials about Photoshop but very few about Paintshop. However, if these materials are used more for their ideas and solutions and less about specific commands and menu tools, they could have some value for Paintshop users.Read more ›
If I want to do something quickly I still turn to Version 7 but I do enjoy using all the new features on the later versions. The difference from Version X5 to X6 are on a level of a service pack really just enhancing already existing features with the addition of a FaceFilter and new technology on the one click image corrections.
Unlike a lot of software the different versions happily exist together on your PC without insisting on the removal of earlier versions.
Luckily I have seldom used Corel Support as I know from past experience that you seldom get acknowledgement or a reply. A number of reviewers have commented and been frustrated by this.
On the Installation of this boxed set of Corel Paintshop Pro X6 (PC) I did have problems.
I had installed a trial version before the box set version and the startup nag screen kept asking me to enter the serial number if purchased.
Entering the number only gave an error message as Activation Failed.
Trying to install from the disc gave an error message "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly".
A message to Corel Support as expected had absolutely no response.
Many days later I read on a Forum of a similar problem as was directed to some Corel FAQ's which identified the problem.
This was quickly resolved as follows:-
"Please note that you cannot activate a trial version using the serial number from a box version. Only download versions and trials requires activation. If you purchased a box version and installed a trial previously, please uninstall the trial and reinstall from the disc."
If I avoid masks the program is working well.However,masks form a large part of my techniques at present.
I am in touch with Corel,but resolving the issue is painfully slow. Corel is a huge world wide company with millions of customers and I understand that makes connecting difficult,but I am really disappointed with their service.
Paint Shop Pro, in all it's forms,is mind blowing technology and a user friendly format.
The only limit to the program is your own imagination.For improving photos and creating glorious images it is second to none.
I would have given five stars,but for my problem with masks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to use plenty of tools far easier to use than photoshopPublished 3 months ago by Roy Morgan-vincent
Outstanding, will take some time to get to know how to use it to its full potential.Published 5 months ago by John D
Works ok would have been better if it had a users manual includedPublished 6 months ago by michael bennett