Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.32

on 11 August 2012
I downloaded Coppitts Greenwhen it was free, it appealed to me as I am a teacher and grow up in North Yorkshire so thought it would appeal.
The author added a note that the book was written a few years ago however when I read the book I set in the late 60s - bit Heartbeatish. The plot is engaging and you want to find out what happens next.
I enjoyed the book and thought that it was well written and passed a few hours on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
Well worth a read.
on 16 March 2014
The reason I only gave it 4 stars was because it was such an easy storyline. Girl meets boy then uproots to teach in a school near where he lives but never sees him again. She becomes asleuth, with some help from people she has never met before.
There is a bit of a twist near the end. Then she meets her prince charming, not the one she was going to be with, and she lives happily ever after.
An enjoyable straightforward story if you want an easy read. Just a little twee for me.
on 1 October 2014