on 24 September 2014
I think these are brilliant. They are well made and the padding is very generous. I use them under my now old MTB trousers which have had the padding squashed out of them and I'm comfortable again. I previously had bought a pair of £59 lycra padded shorts and these are as comfortable as those - I could have saved my money if I had bought these first. I'm a 34" waist and chose the large size which are generous without being too baggy. I would recommend them and especially at Amazon prices.
on 13 August 2014
Nice price. Looking like a Baboon is not a good look though
on 19 June 2015
These are only my second pair of padded cycle shorts. I paid £20 for the last pair (many friends say you have to pay more).

Only worn these twice so far but they seem on a par if not slightly better. A little more comfortable perhaps as they are higher up and not so tight around the leg. I have to acknowledge that nothing is going to make a saddle like sitting on a padded seat though!!

I got Xl which was the right size. I am about 38 waist.
on 30 May 2014
They are too wide at the front. This causes them to dig in and chafe after only a short distance in the saddle
on 22 March 2015
These were bought so that I was able to get back on my back without the need of a new seat. When I first put them on the quality seemed to be great, even though the cushioning did seem strange to feel at first. However when I did get back on my bike, I found that the pants but it more slippy and more difficult to sit on the seat. Good but I would recommend a smaller size.
on 29 August 2014
Got these to take the edge off the bike commute to work and first impressions are they work really well. Padding well positioned and certainly make riding more comfortable. The picture shows them inside out - orange bit goes inside. Got a bit hot and sweaty, materials not all that in the wicking/breathability but can't complain for the price.
on 22 June 2015
Arrived very quickly, good supplier. They are lightweight, well made and the padding is good. I ride about 80 miles a week and these together with saddle adjustments seem to be giving a more comfortable cycle.
on 10 December 2014
Work as they should,add comfort to cycling and aren't too padded,you can choose to wear jeans or trousers over them if you want to,great item for me!
on 8 January 2015
Husband ordered these and was pleased with them on arrival. They were as described. comfortable to wear and arrived promptly
on 23 November 2014
I'm a UK size 14 so ordered large but they are very tight. Well made but a little short in the leg. Good value for price.