- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Item model number: JF010021
- ASIN: B006FSWK7M
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 29 Nov. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,088 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Cool2day Cute Girl's Short BOBO Wigs Party Straight Wigs JF010021 (Dark Brown)
|Price:||£5.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- Excellent Quality straight 100% Japanese Kanekalon (high quality one-) made fiber wig
- You will be amazed by the quality. Wearing it, it can bring you more confidence, and more charm!It is both natural looking and soft touch. You can wear it to parties as well as for daily use.
- The size is adjustable and no pins or tape should be required. It should be fit on most people. All you should need to do is adjust the hooks inside the cap to the correct size to suit your head.
- The item is Easy to wash and care just using a little mild shampoo in cold water.
- This wig features a high-quality "skin top", which gives the wig a look of naturalness and reality.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hair material: 100% Japanese Kanekalon (high quality one-) made fiber.
Top Material and design: Adjustable Monofilament Net.
length: appr 13''(35cm)
Brand new, AAA High quality
Hair type: We GUARANTEE that the hair we sell is 100% kanekalon fiber.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good for the price, it does lose its look after a while but overall a good productPublished 1 month ago by stevan
A nice wig which I wear as an alternative to a longer one in the same colour for when it's warm or I don't want hair in my eyes!Published 1 month ago by Chas
Feels a little big on head but quality and look is fantastic had loads of compliments. Look and feel younger very realisticPublished 3 months ago by elaine Amazon Customer
Rubbish, total rubbish, cheap and nasty total rubbish! What more can I say.....oh yeah.....complete and utter rubbish! Do not waste your money!Published 6 months ago by Krispykreme
Sits really well, lovely colour- it can be slightly annoying as the hairs don't always sit correctly, which can reveal the netting underneath. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Kerry Gallagher
A waste of money - the colour is a rather strange beige and is VERY shiny so could only be used for fancy dress.Published 12 months ago by Jean Richards