on 4 January 2012
A shame as I was looking forward to using these but there were too many of the same colours. The box in the picture clearly shows 6 different colours. I had 3 the same. Blue! Hardly the best colour for grass and not shown in the advert. I even returned them saying I'd take a repalcement box if they could give me a better selection but got no response and only a refund. Disapointing.
on 16 January 2012
great unusual preent for a golf fanatic. The balls are very unusual and different. Not sure of the quality of these balls on the course but more a novelty gift.
on 19 February 2014
I got these on sale and for that reason only I kept them, I ended up with 2 the same colour (yellow) and then a green so really 3 the same as the two colours are very much alike I got these purposely to have a range of colours and thats not what I got :-( I am giving 3 stars as they are solid golf balls and thats the only reason really
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2012
These were bought as a gift. They were well received and seem to be of good quality. Please note though that the colours in the above image do not reflect what is actually in the box. There is no pink or orange balls for example. In the box we got were shades of blue, still nice but perhaps not as easy to see as the fluoro orange and pink ones.
on 1 January 2013
Delighted with this purchase. Smooth transaction and a pleasure to do business with.
Many thanks for such a pleasant experience.
Susan
on 4 February 2013
These were ideal for the Christmas Present which I needed them for and they arrived very promptly in time for me to send out for Christmas
on 20 August 2013
MY DAUGHTER ENJOYED ALL THE PRETTY COLORS.
VERY GOOD SELECTION OF BALLS.
WILL ORDER IT AGAIN.
GOOD PRICE FOR MONEY
on 29 December 2011
The golf balls are my brothers fav it was a shame there were two the same but it doesn't matter
on 4 December 2014
He can't say he can't find the ball when it goes in the rough!! super quick delivery
on 15 February 2015
These were for my 7 yr old grandson. He loves them, bright colours.