Price:£7.95+ Free shipping

on 7 August 2010
I used to own one of these double eggs cups when I was younger and have been searching for a replacement ever since the original one got smashed. Delighted to find this product which is even more stylish than my original one! Just perfect for people like me who prefer two soft boiled egg's with soldier's any time of the day.
on 9 February 2013
Purchased as a christmas present for my husband who loves eggs in any form.Fulfills the action of housing his two breakfast eggs.
on 1 May 2014
I chose this rating because this egg cup is far too fragile.
I disliked the fact that and you can only put boiled eggs in in that are small, you have to hold larger eggs.
I wouldn't recommend this product.
on 25 June 2013
one egg is not enough, but two is perfect. It keeps them from rolling around on the plate and means I can dip more toast.
on 11 November 2014
Excellent quality. Well worth the price.(Also very prompt delivery)
on 13 July 2014
bubble wrap bag in envelope broken on smashed on arrival
on 15 September 2013
I was looking for a double egg cup holder and this seems to fit the bill.
Or rather one of the sides did. I ordered this on the 3 to 5 days normal service and it arrived in less than 48 hours, so excellent service there. My only quip is that one of the holders is not as tight a fit as the other side. The egg sits slightly uneven on it. But it doesn't fall off and is still useable. I'm using large eggs but a medium might fit better.
on 10 March 2016
good
on 9 January 2014
I use this for. Display at cookery competitions and find it to be useful. At breakfast as well great buy
on 9 January 2012
I didn't buy this item so it is very difficult to review it. Whilst on the subject I should point out that this is not the only item, shown on the review list that I have not ordered or received.