Size: 6 UKColour: Black MonoChange
Price:£38.84+ £3.15 shipping

on 20 April 2013
Love Love Love Love them. Arrived in 2 days will be checking to see if there are more colours available
on 13 July 2014
I brought these as work shoes after having converse as casual shoes. I wear them 6 days a week, for 8-10 hours and it's now been nearly a year of constant wear with very little damage.
on 10 June 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CONVERSE AS ALWAYS. SLIGHT DIFFERENCE IN THE SHAPE OF THE TOE SECTION BUT DOES NOT BOTHER ME.
on 25 June 2014
The sizes within Converse are difficult as it is. Womens, Mens, Children and of course Unisex. The only way you can be absolutely sure is to have the cm. which is also stated in the shoe. That would make it much easier to handle. The delivery time was horably long and not delivered on time and there were no tracking no. but eventually we received the goods.
on 11 September 2013
Bought as a gift for my daughter's birthday, tried on in shops for sizing first because the different designs can also vary in sizes.

Great Price
Great Product
Great Service - She loved them and wears them all the time :)
on 19 May 2014
I chose this size because I have tried on 6 and 7 in the shop before and one was too small, another too big, so I knew that 6.5 are gonna be perfect. I totally recommend Converse from this shop to everybody!
on 29 January 2015
Great item what I wanted although now they're falling apart and I've not had them long the rubber is coming away from the fabric and have only been worn a handful of times. Love them regardless though!
on 13 June 2014
Never brought converse before now and after trying a 7 and knowing I needed a 6.5 these were perfect! Sellers communication was amazing and can't wait to buy my next pair. They're so lovely! :D :D
on 4 September 2013
Turned up a couple of days earlier than expected, bought for my 14 yr old daughter who loves them. Will very likely but them for myself and younger daughter in the near future.
on 14 March 2014
Bought these for my daughter for her birthday and she was very pleased with them. Hasn't worn them yet, they look hard wearing. Competitive price