4.6 out of 5 stars2,412
Size: 6Colour: RedChange
Price:£22.89 - £125.09

on 19 November 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.
11 comment48 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2009
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!
on 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.
on 31 January 2010
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.
on 19 December 2011
As expected Converse supply a good quality product. My daughter wears them constantly. I would say that the size comes up a little bigger than a standard shoe size.
on 15 March 2009
Out of all my trainers, my converse trainers are my best ones.
They are so comfortable & I love the colours as well they are fab!!!
on 27 July 2010
Sooo comfy and durable. managed to get me up Mount Vesuvius without a single blister. I love these shoes.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2007
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.
0Comment72 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2014
Took absolutely AGES to arrive - was thinking of canx the order it was that long. Other then that usual Converse quality, fits well, not fake as some people seem to think lol - triple checked these against other pairs that I know are not fake.

But with confidence, just leave a few weeks for delivery lol.
on 3 August 2011
Great quality. Look so cute on. Great alternative to trainers. Size 2 is 3-6 months but I would say more 6-9 months and still on the big side.