Size: 10 UK|Colour: Red|Change

on 22 June 2016
I tried this size and colour on in a high street chain, but was not very happy with the £45 price tag. I paid a third less for exactly the same here on Amazon. These are my second pair of converse. I have a pair of hi-tops too, but really loved the colour of these as the equivalent hi-tops are more of a tomato soup red.

I know you can get similar style shoes for less and sometimes not by much, but I've never found them to be as comfy or as robust as the genuine Converse. There seems to be more rubber between your feet and the ground in Converse than most of the cheaper ones. My balance is terrible due to illness and I feel really stable in a pair of Converse. They feel nice and light to wear and comfy from the start with no rubbing at the heel (just been shopping in them). They are a great fit too. I'm about a 6.5 but my feet are wide with a high instep so usually wear a 7 for comfort and these are spot on, giving me a bit of wiggle room at the toes but not feeling too big at all. I feel they are a true UK size 7 and even as unisex, they are a great ladies fit.
on 11 March 2016
They are of a superb high quality, just love the colour, got them at an excellent price, bargain I say, will definitely buy from you again
on 6 July 2009
These trainers are so comfortable it doesn't feel as if you have anything on your feet which is perfect if you spend all day on your feet as I do.
I purchased them from Amazon as they were a good price and I knew they would arrive in perfect condition and very quickly - which was certainly the case.
on 12 June 2010
Great product, just as I expected, did have to return for a bigger size as I had ordered one size smaller based on other peoples reviews (this wasn't the case for my husband) however Amazon dealt with the return really quickly without any fuss and the money was back in my account shortly after.
on 23 July 2010
Ordered these for my brother after months of nagging, unfortunately he didn't know his correct size and these were too big for him. Had to return them and got a full refund but apart from the sizing issues, they are great trainers & very comfortable.

Excellent seller & very unhelpful.
on 26 February 2014
I have wanted a pair of Converse for ages and so ordered these. Unfortunately they were too small. I did try an 8 but they were too big and also rubbed my foot so I think Converse are just not made for my feet. Never mind!!
on 26 October 2014
Had some trouble with the Royal Mail delivering my product but the company helped my retrieve my item with no effort. When I received my order they were as expected, right colour, right size. They look great.
on 29 March 2014
I am delighted with these! I have another pair in blue so I knew they are comfortable. I always wear these if I know I will be walking a good distance. I love the colour too. Well made and I am well 'appy.
on 3 July 2011
I love Converse trainers, I really don't think you can go wrong with these. This company delivered the item very quickly and I'm really happy with them. Would definitely use them again.
on 11 March 2016
Excellent and great colour love them