4.7 out of 5 stars4,778
Size: 10 UK|Colour: Optical White|Change

on 19 August 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.
on 5 November 2015
I always buy Converse, not for fashion, but because they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned, and fit my feet better than most shoes. Unfortunately, the last 2 or 3 pairs I've bought from Amazon have fallen apart within 2-3 months. It's always the heel that begins to tear apart, no matter how careful I am taking them off to avoid damage, they just aren't built to last long at all. In the past, a pair of converse would last me 6-12 months, so I'm guessing this is a bad supplier. I'll go elsewhere in the future.
review image review image
on 19 November 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.
on 24 May 2012
great product, perfect condition and speedy delivery! i usually wear size 7 shoes but bought a size 6 in these and they are a perfect fit! very pleased and would recommend! thank you!
on 31 January 2010
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.
on 8 May 2015
Split around the toe and balls of the feet in under a month... Have had other pairs for many years that I use every day, so not sure if this was a duff batch.

Contacted Amazon who just referred me to Converse UK, who were not helpful. In the bin, bought another pair from the high street and thy're great.
on 9 February 2009
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!
on 6 September 2013
I love these shoes, they look a lot better on a female foot than regular converse, however I have found that they occasionally rub even after wearing them for over 6 months, this never happens with any of my regular converse. I also think that the price is too expensive. Neither of these things stop me buying more though..
on 20 July 2015
I just got these and as a long time Converse lover I just want to say these are fakes. I've been wearing a genuine converse for years and I can tell the difference. The sole is just overall low quality rubber whereas on the original you get almost carpety like patches on the outside. When I first put them on there was still glue/rubber inside (almost like a string) that my toes ripped. There are a few deffects on the sole as well (as shown in the pictures). I can see many reviews saying these are original and that they came in the original labelling etc, well mine didn't and I don't know if the seller used to sell genuine but that's just my case. They are a pretty good dupe I guess and if you wanna save some money then go ahead. Just know that you won't get the usual very long wear and comfort you'd do with the original.
review image review image review image
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2010
Excellent shoes at great value. They are blood red and look great with skinny jeans! I walked around Oxford Street in the post Christmas sales with them and they kept my feet comfy all day!