on 5 June 2013
Quick delivery, product as described. Feeling very good, though needs a little "wear in"! Ordered Eur size 42.5 for my size 43.5 feet and are very glad I did so. Fits perfectly!
And remember - white = creamy; optical white = proper white!
on 5 July 2013
Glue stuck in inside of shoe that wont come off. Not happy since I don't have time to be running to postoffice to return now.
on 24 November 2009
I wanted stylish shoes yet practical as being a busy mummy to toddlers!! They have gone through the washing machine and survived looking like new!!! Really liked them and thinking about getting some more in different colours until my toddlers can handle me being in high heels again!!!!
on 4 March 2010
What a fantastic shoe. Seems much better quality than other converse I have and more substantial, thicker canvass and it appears a thicker inner sole. The heel seems to have been strengthened, this is were my last pairs fell apart. Looks great in optical white.
on 5 October 2013
ordered these and eventually got them in the wrong size so after paying to have them sent back to be changed i never got my replacement pair, money back or even any notice from the seller. very annoyed
on 31 July 2009
Converse Chuck Taylor Allstar Ox mono

These shoes are cool and comfortable - a must for the summer months. They are a smart accessory and go with any style of clothing. I really recommend them.
on 26 April 2015
I don't often leave positive reviews because I keep having the unfortunate experience time & time again with other retailers of orders usually being fraught with issues, but this seller was very helpful with all my questions. I received my All Stars in the right colour & size, within the delivery time stated, they look really cool & fit right. You can't go wrong with this classic shoe, I have another pair in royal blue too, love them. I was impressed with the price, as everyone else here in the UK, was selling them for much more. It was helpful to know from the seller that 24cm is a UK Size 5, which helped to avoid any issues. Thanks!
on 10 September 2015
I am very impressed with the shoe and quality and how it looks (the colour and design) but they seemed to be very large! I was certain that I ordered a size 5 but they seemed to be quite large when I wore them. I have never owned a pair of converses so i just assumed their sizing was different to other brands but today I realised that it was a Men's size 5 women's 7!! No wonder they are large. This is rather annoying and I didn't realise that they were shown as Men's sizes, but I am still happy with their quality.
on 6 May 2014
Great buy would recommend as have purchased several pairs in different colours over the years, great for everyday comfort. FAB
on 25 September 2009
Wear them all the time really comfy since I got used to them would get another pair but not white as get dirty quickly